X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see bottlecaps, get out.

Comment

More black Hellas and AC Schnitzer.

#ShenanigansE30 1989 Touring AC Schnitzer S3 replica http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=320784
      Ruffian 1987 318is 2 door Hartge project http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=290863
      Natalma 1990 Touring AC Schnitzer S3
      #GlorianaE28 1986 525i
      #AnniePowerE34 525i 3.2 M50 with AC Schnitzer S5 parts
      sigpic

Comment

I'm digging these, may have to get a set!!

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
        '87 325ic, powered by S50.

Comment

A historic used book store in L.A. is closing it's doors and I found this. It was in a pile behind the cashier and I saw it when he was ringing me up. I said I wanted it and he told me he just got it in and hadn't researched or priced it yet. Since this is their last week open I guess he decided to let me buy it for an embarrassingly cheap price. It's a rare find!
          Click image for larger version

Name:	M power.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	7190150

Name:	m power 2.jpg
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	7190151

Comment

Ooops..!
            #ShenanigansE30 1989 Touring AC Schnitzer S3 replica http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=320784
            Ruffian 1987 318is 2 door Hartge project http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=290863
            Natalma 1990 Touring AC Schnitzer S3
            #GlorianaE28 1986 525i
            #AnniePowerE34 525i 3.2 M50 with AC Schnitzer S5 parts
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DELPHINtimecapsule View Post
              A historic used book store in L.A. is closing it's doors and I found this. It was in a pile behind the cashier and I saw it when he was ringing me up. I said I wanted it and he told me he just got it in and hadn't researched or priced it yet. Since this is their last week open I guess he decided to let me buy it for an embarrassingly cheap price. It's a rare find!
              Cool! I work in the design / creative world and finding stuff like that with classic design and related to automotive is a huge win for me. Wish I had found it!
              Steve • Toronto
              1991 318is • Brillantrot
              Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                Cool! I work in the design / creative world and finding stuff like that with classic design and related to automotive is a huge win for me. Wish I had found it!
                Yeah, it was a thrill.

Name:	m power 3.jpg
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	7190153

Comment

Originally posted by DELPHINtimecapsule View Post
                  Was this at Alias Books by chance? If so, I was in there just a few days ago and wish I spotted it!

Comment

Yes! Alias Books. They literally and just got in with a stack, and had not done the pricing. It wasn't out, but just sitting behind the register. That's cool you were in there... end of an era.
                    Originally posted by WestCoastEta View Post
                    Was this at Alias Books by chance? If so, I was in there just a few days ago and wish I spotted it!

Comment

Rare OEM e30 Convertible Cover

This piece came with my 325i convertible. It protects the interior when the top is down.

It's very well made of heavy-duty canvas and snaps to the car. As you can see, it can be unzipped in the front. Came with storage/transport sleeve, but it's a tight fit.

I'm not sure what the few patches of velcro are for.

Does anyone have any idea what the name of this is, or would want to buy it (it's in excellent condition, possibly never used)? I'm moving soon and am trying to lighten my load. I also have some almost-new snow tires on bottlecaps for sale ($300).
                      Attached Files

Comment

Never saw. Does it actually have a part number ala BMW?
                        ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by AaronWheeler View Post
                          This piece came with my 325i convertible. It protects the interior when the top is down.

It's very well made of heavy-duty canvas and snaps to the car. As you can see, it can be unzipped in the front. Came with storage/transport sleeve, but it's a tight fit.

I'm not sure what the few patches of velcro are for.

Does anyone have any idea what the name of this is, or would want to buy it (it's in excellent condition, possibly never used)? I'm moving soon and am trying to lighten my load. I also have some almost-new snow tires on bottlecaps for sale ($300).

Never seen that for a BMW before. My dad has a very early MGB made before started making a fold down top and that's all it has is a interior cover

Comment

Welcome Aaron! The Velcro goes on the dash. I believe cover is OEM but no longer available. I've sent you a private message (PM)
                            I BUY/SELL REFURBISHED CM5907s & CM5908s

HOWTOs:
                            DB vert plastic bumpers
                            OEM Keys
                            MTech1 docs

88 ix Lach/Card
                            91 ic Calypso 3.1
                            86 Cosmo 2.7

OEM+ or bust!

reelizmpro: I will always be an e30 guy.. I still do all of my own labor
                            TrentW: There's just something so right about a well-built M20 in an E30
                            e30m3s54turbo: I save my money for tuner parts.

Comment

Got a full Uberkaro interior yesterday. Not really rare, but not something you see stateside a whole lot. Heated too :)

I'll go through my parts hoard and post some pics one of these days
                              Attached Files
                              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Working...
                              X