73.33%
    Fuck that shit niġġa
    26.67%
    tasty

******s is banned?

why would they censor a word?

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
    And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

hey guys what's going on in this thread
      Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
      Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Originally posted by Alkasquawlik View Post
        ******s is banned?

why would they censor a word?
        Shrugs* at least we still have a racist emoticon my niggas

tasty

Comment

I'm on a forum where the word gay is banned.
          Originally posted by z31maniac
          I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

n1gger
            nigg3r

Fried chicken and Purple drank

Still lots of ways to get the point across.

Body roll+perspective=the poor man's drop

Comment

if a white boy calls a black guy a nigga, he gets beat up. But its totally cool that black people call each other nigga all the time.

but hey, ya know....

Comment

Comment

Its ok for black people to call white people "crackers"... Who cares.
                  It really all depends on how you was raised. I consider white people to be "reggins" also.

Comment

first, racial profilin' and racism is funny when everyone knows you are kidding.
                    Except that one bad ass that decides he's gonna beat up a guy and gain respect when actually he just fucked everybodys mood.

I dont know where some of you guys get off by using the word but hopelly it isnt in spite.

Death creeper, I agree its idiocracy. Its just like asains callin each other chinks or white people calling one another honky or cracker. its all fun and games til another ethnicity calls you one.

its not really a difference at all. I'll show you the similarities

White guy: Hey
                    Other white feller: oh hey honky
                    White guy: haha, oh man you sure do give me a case of the giggles pal!
                    convo = funny

White guy: hey
                    Black guy : oh hey honky
                    White guy: THE FUCK YOU JUST SAY MR? I'm calling the local athourities!
                    convo = offense, discomfort = cops = black guy gets locked up

Black guy: whats good?
                    Other blk : Shid nigga, nuthin really mayne just chillin. Say, can a nigga borrow a dolla?
                    Black guy: nigga you betta take yo broke ass on with that beggin shit. fuck out my face oh ho ass nigga.
                    convo = vulgarity = urban friendlyness...

Black guy: whats good?
                    White guy: shid nuthin really, say can a nigga borrow some currency?
                    Black guy: THE FUCK YOU JUST SAY LIL NIGGA? *pulls out fo-fo* bitch nigga u betta rekonize ho! *shoots white guy*
                    convo = offense, discomfort = cops = black guy gets locked up

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
                      I'm on a forum where the word gay is banned.
                      No kidding. Do they use "minority of alternative lifestyle"?

As much as I am against political correctness, I still condamn offensive words. Gay is not offensive (waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles would be offensive though). ****** is offensive. It should only be allowed on the KKK's forum.

Lee
                      Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

im happy as long as canook isnt censored

Comment

say what you must about negros, but you'll get your ass banned for hispanic shit.

Comment

I think while we are at it, all words using the letters from that vile, offensive word should also be banned.

(I don't grasp how people take words so seriously, just imagine all the things being said in other languages we don't even understand)

(Oh, and ask a Chinese person to say the comparable word in their language for "Ummm")

Comment

Neat train wreck you got going here.

Comment

Working...
                              X