This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ldsbeaker View Post
    Redlined it this morning. Well, close. I didn't get the ne-ne-ne up against the limiter, but it went past the 5 somehow... *shrug* (Dinan chip)
    my 325e is bone stock and gets to about 5-5 without the ne ne ne...
    Originally posted by Beej '86 325es
    every time an M-tech 1 spoiler is destroyed, a baby seal dies.
    Originally posted by Jparkr
    The last thing we need are more of the retards on here thinking they are engineers too.
    87 325:83 jetta coupe:99 volvo c70:99 volvo s70

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
      Took out my seats to change the seat shocks and figured out that they have height adjustment! Sweet! Unfortunately, the shocks for height adjustment are also blown.

Also, finally redid my C33 wiring and installed a 4 channel amp, but apparently fucked something up because now I get a loud whine instead of music. The head unit is fine, and the amp is fine, so I suspect wacky grounds.
      re check all your wires. make sure the tuning is right also. to much or little on the feq. could cause this. also to much gain. to much or to little power from the amp could cause the problem.
      Originally posted by Beej '86 325es
      every time an M-tech 1 spoiler is destroyed, a baby seal dies.
      Originally posted by Jparkr
      The last thing we need are more of the retards on here thinking they are engineers too.
      87 325:83 jetta coupe:99 volvo c70:99 volvo s70

Comment

I finished putting my tranny and motor back in after a few months, then fixed the wires on my coil this morning that broke, then filled the car with an e85 and 92 octance mix... hell yes

Comment

so today I made my interior match a little better... in the dark

My Alpine Headunit

There's in no green on the unit, not quite sure why it came out with green.

My new cluster gauges

PS: centers look very bright, but they really aren't. It's actually very soothing to the eye.

I didn't install MPG part, because that gauge is useless, and I really do like the way it looks, next I need to paint needles so they are more visible.
          Last edited by Aptyp; 06-16-2009, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Yikes. Seriously, just plain YIKES.

Comment

haha shits bananas. you straight hacking that thing! got any neon's under that pig?

88' m3
              91' 318is

Comment

Nothing special, just making some progress on my engine. :)

you should have seen it before... scary sight
                can't wait to get everything clean and looking good

Comment

looks good

Comment

TB, intake

Comment

I really hope you didn't just spray paint into all those springs and linkages on that throttle body...

Because that's what it looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                        I really hope you didn't just spray paint into all those springs and linkages on that throttle body...
                        Yeah man i wasn't really sure how to go about making it look better w/o access to a sandblaster. For what its worth i didn't, and never have, just "sprayed" over everything. I took a lot of time and effort cleaning it as best as possible and prepping for paint.

Funny you ask, because i never got a PM back from my questions to you about your motor... bastard. ;)

Comment

i tucked my bumpers the ghetto way and added more oil to my leaky m10

Comment

spent 2 grueling hours with shop rags cleaning grease and road grime out of my now-empty engine bay to start preparing for what I'm starting tomorrow
                            http://l0st0n3.mybrute.com
                            http://l0st-0n3.mybrute.com
                            Work in progress: 1991 318i m50 swap

Feedback thread :up:

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                            I prefer having a female in the car at all times. They generally smell good, but you do have to put up with that hole in their face.

Comment

replaced my alternator and continued cleaning my internal engine parts for turbo build. Only had a few hours, so didn't get too far.

Comment

btw, used epoxy paint on the springs on the TB (the same stuff they use on suspension springs), so it will not "chip" off ever. Thanks Janderson for the tip ;) ... or lack thereof.

hey bro, i'm done posting picks till she's done. so i'll post when i get her back together. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X