No announcement yet.

Scrap it or fix it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No i fought with them for a while. Basically I was merging into a left turn lane right as the light turned yellow, so I stopped not to run the light. I came to a complete stop but was in my lane at maybe a 20-35 degree angle because I was in the process of turning when I stopped. Maybe 5-10 seconds go by and I was about to throw my car in reverse and straighten it out then all of a sudden we just get slammed by a truck. No tires screeching from him trying to stop or anything, just BAM! The verdict was that each person had to pay their own expenses because they cant take my word against his, and my girlfriend is a "bias witness". And my car is worth nothing to safeco so.....

If I had just ran the damn light I'd probably out on a drive with sunroof down as we speak.

Comment

I might part it out and get an e24 cause I dig the sharknose look, anyone have experience with the e24s?

Comment

They're nice cars. Watch out for rust. The stickshift ones with lowering springs and Bilstein HD's are pretty darn fun. Still not very fast, as even the 3.5 is only ~210 HP.

They have a whole lot of features (like memory seats) that didn't become common in "normal" cars for decades. With the Sport seats, they have all the same adjustments as an e30 sport seat, except they're all power.

Comment

Originally posted by zytoun395 View Post
          No i fought with them for a while. Basically I was merging into a left turn lane right as the light turned yellow, so I stopped not to run the light. I came to a complete stop but was in my lane at maybe a 20-35 degree angle because I was in the process of turning when I stopped. Maybe 5-10 seconds go by and I was about to throw my car in reverse and straighten it out then all of a sudden we just get slammed by a truck. No tires screeching from him trying to stop or anything, just BAM! The verdict was that each person had to pay their own expenses because they cant take my word against his, and my girlfriend is a "bias witness". And my car is worth nothing to safeco so.....

If I had just ran the damn light I'd probably out on a drive with sunroof down as we speak.
          Like I said, take your money elsewhere. They're shady bastards. Did you have full coverage or liability only?

And report them to the Better Business Bureau. And Yelp. And Google... and anything else you can think of.

Comment

If you are selling the 5 speed swap I have a buyer for you cash in hand ready to go. As long as you are willing to ship it.

Comment

Working...
            X