Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sherman fenders?

Anyone tried these fenders before?

Wonder if they fit good, could save myself some time to look for used good condition ones.

Thanks

$66 bucks sounds like a steal, but you get what you pay for....I'm guessing there will be some modifying to get these to fit right.
    Continuous For Sale Thread
    323i s50

Comment

That does sound like a deal. Buy them and report back. Their website says oe fitment and no modifying necessary. So if they don't bolt up, demand a refund

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

I got them, fitment is spot on with the exception of there being 3/4" gap between the fender and door... lined up perfect everywhere else and its not something that can really be adjusted...

Comment

Late vs early

The seller marks fenders as usable for all model e30's. However, it is known that there is a very slight gap difference next to the door in late vs early fender fitment.
          sigpic
          "evil always prevails....because good is dumb"

Comment

I have used aftermarket fenders, and they fit decent, but not quite like OEM. If you look close at the body line crease, near the headlight, you will see it's more rounded near the end where the OEM ends very crisp. The shape of the headlight seam is off ever so slight, but that can be hammered to fit. It's been a while, I don't recall any issues with the door gap, although do remember something weird about the trim mounting holes.

Weather or not these are any different than the one I bough about 7yr ago, I can't say.

Originally posted by borrihong View Post
            The seller marks fenders as usable for all model e30's. However, it is known that there is a very slight gap difference next to the door in late vs early fender fitment.
            I have never experienced this, and part numbers are the same. I have even chopped the bottom off vert fenders and welded the coupe/sedan seam back when in a pinch to finish a track car.
            john@m20guru.com
            Links:
            Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Working...
            X