• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing cars on here!

And when I had 16s

Comment

Buttonwillow

A few pics from this past weekend's event at Buttonwillow running CW13 with On Grid Track events. I finally went sub 2's! with a 159.xx

[ATTACH]114958[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]114955[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]114957[/ATTACH]
      E30 S54

Comment

^ Car looks great!

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

At the Fontana autocross:

91 325iX - magnaflow, h&r sports+bilstein hds, chip

Comment

What wheels are those? Looks like you're using all of those RS3's... How much camber can you run on an iX until you start running into axle problems?

I took a couple shots of my car @ Barber Motorsports park this weekend. I don't know what I'm doing with the camera

DSC_0141 by Jonathan braswell, on Flickr

DSC_0226 by Jonathan braswell, on Flickr

DSC_0197 by Jonathan braswell, on Flickr

This picture is dumb but the spider is pretty cool. Lots of cool/quirky art and sculptures @ this track
            DSC_0195 by Jonathan braswell, on Flickr
            - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

Originally posted by Jb325is View Post
              What wheels are those? Looks like you're using all of those RS3's... How much camber can you run on an iX until you start running into axle problems?

I took a couple shots of my car @ Barber Motorsports park this weekend. I don't know what I'm doing with the camera
              They are 949Racing 6UL 15x8 +36 ( post in the iX wheel thread ), and currently they are 3-5mm from the front struts. I'm not familiar enough with alignment work to say about the camber, unfortunately.

The rash on the wall of that tire is from hitting something (curb? rock?) on a canyon run, which forced about 10psi of air out, and me being a dumbass and continuing for the rest of the night after wondering if what I felt was my tire rolling over.

Neat photos btw. From looking at the EXIF it appears as you shot them in auto on the kit lens? My advice generally for starting in photography is to learn how to expose properly in manual mode, so that you can understand the relationship between shutter speed, aperture, and iso. For car photography specifically, the easiest way to ensure you get sharp photos is to switch to shutter priority mode, and go up as fast as you can with the available light (1/1000th and faster). More advanced techniques such as panning (which is how you get a sharp car with a blurred background) will require more solid understanding of the fundamentals. Most importantly though, just take lots of pictures!
              91 325iX - magnaflow, h&r sports+bilstein hds, chip

Comment

Track pictures

Few more from last week
                Attached Files

Comment

AWD > RWD

Comment

Not an E30 ... but kind of an E30 M3:

sigpic
                    1987 Mercedes 190E 2.3-16: Vintage Racer
                    2010 BMW (E90) 335xi sedan: Grocery Getter

Comment

3 pretty cautious laps of Phillip Island on the weekend. Chasing down a tuned / boosted X5M

Haven't driven it in 2 years and, well, no prizes for binning your pride & joy :)

88 325is. S54, CSL airbox, Motec M800, Motec C127, Motec PDM15, Stoptech STR, MCS 2 way coilovers, Forgeline wheels, Recaro SPA, Eisenmann, Personal, lots of custom.

90 318is. As new OEM+, BBS LM, AST 4210 2 way coilovers, Wilwood SL6R/SL4R, Dynaudio, Recaro Experts

Comment

Originally posted by burkey001 View Post
                        3 pretty cautious laps of Phillip Island on the weekend. Chasing down a tuned / boosted X5M

Haven't driven it in 2 years and, well, no prizes for binning your pride & joy :)

Always nice to see another s54 swapped e30 thrashing the track :) Any plans of caging it?
                        E30 S54

Comment

First time Autocrossing. It was awesome! I don't know why I hadn't tried it out a long time ago. I am already looking forward to the next event in August.
                          1989 325is Lachssilber - Sold
                          1990 325is Sterlingsilber - Current Project
                          September 2018 Car of the Month: Zeemz
                          Youtube Track & Autocross Videos

Comment

Originally posted by Emre View Post
                            Not an E30 ... but kind of an E30 M3:

Those are cool too. Maybe picking one up and modernizing it would be cool as a 3rd family car for me. Then I could cage the e30, since the back seat would be gone and the kids love my e30. Such a good idea to give the wife

Comment

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post

sick!
                                E30 S54

Comment

Working...
                                X