No announcement yet.

garagistic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys I placed an order from them 17 days ago on June 1st and I have not gotten anything, no tracking number.. nothing. I emailed a couple of days ago asking about a status but no response. Its my first order with them and Im a bit disappointed specially since everyone else has had such a great experience with them. I mean it's been over two weeks I haven't heard anything since my order confirmation...
    1989 M3
    1991 M5
    1997 M3 (Technoviolet)

Comment

Originally posted by ramirez54 View Post
      Hey guys I placed an order from them 17 days ago on June 1st and I have not gotten anything, no tracking number.. nothing. I emailed a couple of days ago asking about a status but no response. Its my first order with them and Im a bit disappointed specially since everyone else has had such a great experience with them. I mean it's been over two weeks I haven't heard anything since my order confirmation...
      Sorry we are running a bit behind on everything due to the move! We apologize. Pm us your order number and we will look into it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by garagistic View Post
        Sorry we are running a bit behind on everything due to the move! We apologize. Pm us your order number and we will look into it for you.
        Thanks just got your email and tracking number. No worries I understand, I know you guys have great service.
        1989 M3
        1991 M5
        1997 M3 (Technoviolet)

Comment

yeah im going to pick up my obc light and wire cup holder from them today after work

Comment

Front Strut Tower & Cross Brace Combo - Thanks!

I was chatting with Garagistic about the front tower brace and the cross brace for my e30 cabrio last week. They pulled together the price and with shipping to the east coast the order totaled over $400. I did not place the order because it was a little more that I wanted to spend at this time, and I replied to them as such and that I would wait until they ran a sale.

A day or two later, I received an email with an invoice with a nice discount and price around $300 including shipping - I made the purchase.

This was a very nice thing to do. They did not have to do this, I did not ask for a discount, they just did it.

Thanks Guys!
            Mike
            Cary, NC
            Current Rides
            1991 325iC - For Sale
            2006 M3 Cabriolet
            Past Rides
            2000 323i Touring - Daily Driver
            1994 325is (S50) - Fast Car
            1998 Z3 - Fun Car
            1986 325e (i engine conversion)
            1969 Mustang Mach 1

Comment

He doesn't supply grease with poly suspension bushings and claims they don't need it (they most certainly do) but the quality of the bushings is great and the price can't be beat. Make sure to use grease designed for poly-urethane like Prothane's Super Grease or Energy Suspension's Formula 5, nothing petroleum based as it will soften the bushing. This grease goes on the aluminum sleeve.

Comment

On the inside of the aluminum sleeve? Any grease on the outside of the bushing?

Comment

I just recieved my rear subframe with eccentrics and reinforcements....good communication, very well packed and fast ship.... they left the muffler bracket on...haha (no big deal)

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by 0-60 freak; 06-18-2016, 07:58 AM.
                  Current Cars:
                  2016 PORSCHE GT3 RS
                  2017 FERRARI 488GTB
                  2018 RAPTOR CREW CAB
                  1991 318is SLICKTOP H&R SPRING SEMA CAR
                  1991 318IS SLICKTOP STERLING SILVER
                  1990 325ic BRONZIT/AUTO :)
                  1989 E30 M3 (SOLD AWAITING SHIPPING)

On Order:
                  2018 DODGE DEMON

Searching for:
                  CLEAN E30'S
                  S54 DRIVETRAIN
                  E30 DASH
                  E30 PARTS

Comment

loldeletethisipostedinthewrongplace
                    Last edited by dreamchasin; 08-12-2016, 03:42 PM.

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

Ordered a few items from Garagisitc a while ago, including Odo gears for my M5. As I live overseas and my cars are in the States, I didn't get to check the package until I was back in the States recently. I had been short supplied my odo gears...

Took a few emails to sort out, but in the end Garagistic express posted out my odo gears, along with some extra items free of charge.

Would I deal with them again, definitely. Thanks team.

Comment

Have ordered SS brake lines, motor mounts, CAB's and a couple other things from them and picked the items up at their shop.

Nothing but good things to say. Friendly, fast, and informative service.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Thank you for the comments guys. We have been having some growing pains lately but we are here to serve the community and will continue to improve and keep putting items out there for you guys without outrageous pricing. Thats always been the goal. Thanks!

Comment

I just noticed the non locking glove box handle... awesome. In terms of durability, is it a better than stock? I've already replaced mine once from a junkyard car.
                            Estoguy
                            1986 BMW 325, Alpenweiss ~ "Elsa"

Need a photographer, come visit my site: http://estoguy.wix.com/unique-perspectives

Comment

Originally posted by estoguy View Post
                              I just noticed the non locking glove box handle... awesome. In terms of durability, is it a better than stock? I've already replaced mine once from a junkyard car.
                              Its about the same as OEM. We do have a lifetime guarantee on those (just cover shipping and we replace it really).

Comment

Garagistic

Great group of guys......purchased vdo,motometer gears and strut brace ....quick delivery.....keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
                                X