No announcement yet.

Camaro Shocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update this thread and hook all the GC coilover guys up!

Comment

Subscribed... There is info I am sure I am going to find useful according to updates.

Comment

I have a link here that briefly describes one's opinion on Camaro AGX rears used on an AE86 (a car somewhat similar to an e30). Also I have friends who have been using them for years on there Rolla's for drift, grip and daily to which they consider them the best bang for your buck, however I have never used them myself. I hope this helps this thread move along.
        WTB: Diamond Schwartz Hood

Comment

how does the car handle with the camaro shocks and what year camaro they from

Comment

My full set of AGXs (front and rear) come in on wednesday. I'll be doing a full write up after Christmas.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
            My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

this is pretty cool. My knis have to be dropped and compressed to adjust this is much better.
              CHEAP REBUILT INJECTORS

Need Quality Brakes? BimmerBrakes has it!
              For anything Else go with BluntTech!

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                My full set of AGXs (front and rear) come in on wednesday. I'll be doing a full write up after Christmas.
                Sweet! This will help us out tons. Don't forget pics please ;)
                SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

@AE86, you sir, are correct. I was about to post this up. I ran Camaro AGX on my AE86 earlier this year. It's more convenient when I was doing grip events because its a short stroke shock and considering the camaros weight over the AE86s lightweight chassis. The ride was stiff and comfortable.
                  BAZINGA!!!

Comment

I havent gotten around to doing the MR2 front strut inserts. I finally just picked up a spare set of strut assemblies so I can install my coilovers on.

In regards to the rear Camaro shocks, they are awesome in every way. The rear tracks so much better, I'm doing this swap on my track car for sure!
                    1999 540iA - Daily Driver

Comment

Thanks man! Glad to know this are sturdy shocks. I will be ordering them for my car as soon as i see a nice write up on it LOL im one of those people that need instructions :)
                      SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

see, i was asking if the kyb agx works for e30 and people laughed at me coz i use these on my miatas. now i'm glad someone decided to use it. how does it feel though on an e30?
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                        ---------------------------------
                        89 E30 S52
                        ---------------------------------
                        Transaction Feedback.

Comment

^

Originally posted by TG Goose View Post

In regards to the rear Camaro shocks, they are awesome in every way. The rear tracks so much better, I'm doing this swap on my track car for sure!
                          SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                          BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Question... is the adjuster for the MR2 agx on the top or the side?

Comment

Top. The mr2 uses an insert cartridge just like e30s. No place to put one on the side.

www.gecoils.com
                              My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Got my camaro agx's installed two weeks ago. Pretty nice although I think my bilstein sports were stiffer than these on the stiffest setting. They feel comfy though. Direct fit which is nice.

Taylor
                                Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                                Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Working...
                                X