Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
    The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Originally posted by LJ851 View Post
      Story of your life, so far.
      Well played.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

That's a problem. Pulled over because it sounded like there was a rock in my tread. Turns out it was an allen wrench.

Comment

time for 37s its saying.
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

Well, I did it. I bought my brother's 2002 100 series. 209k on it, has had Amsoil in it since 96k. Paid him $7k for it. I hate the color, but it's a great truck.
            Attached Files
            sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

^^ Nice!
              My previous build (currently E30-less)
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Picked up about 1 ton of dirt early Saturday morning for the garden.

20170617_091707 by MR E30, on Flickr
                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

I picked up a 5VZ-FE this weekend to go into my 4runner. I will take some pics of the swap.

EDIT: The motor is from a 2001 Tacoma S. My truck has 258K on it and has been eating coolant at a slow rate. A compression test revealed that it was no longer healthy. Rather than pulling heads off, sending them to a shop just to find that they have fractures in them, it would be a smarter use of money to find a low mile engine. I found this engine for $750 and the truck had 93K on it when smacked in the side. It looks the part and is bone dry.
                  Last edited by marshallnoise; 06-19-2017, 09:56 AM.
                  Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                  Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                  Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I love this truck.

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post

I love this truck.

Digging the blinker mod!! :D
                      I rocked mine this way until I lost one, zip ties and all.
                      1989 325ix
                      1992 325ic 770A
                      2002 M3

Comment

You space the lower pan with some nuts? lol.
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post

I love this truck.
                          Haven't gotten pinched yet for not having a front plate?
                          sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Originally posted by psmura View Post
                            Digging the blinker mod!! :D
                            I rocked mine this way until I lost one, zip ties and all.
                            Working on fixing that today actually haha I'm getting tired of the ghetto look

Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post
                            Haven't gotten pinched yet for not having a front plate?
                            Nah, I don't run a front plate on any car. You don't really get burned for it unless you park downtown or in Boulder. Or they can tack it on to a speeding ticket as well.

Comment

It seems to be great luck that I have been randomly driving the 4runner on days that I would actually need it.

Main road blocked? No problem, I'll take the dirt/gravel back roads that look like they got hit with a mortar strike.

Construction causing traffic to have to drive off the shoulder that has a fresh 6" drop at the edge? No problem, glad I took the truck!

Or last night, driving home from work at 11pm. No road lights, 55mph and my low beam on the driver's side leaves something to be desired. What the fuck is that?! Oh shit it's a fucking tire in the road! Right as it registered what it was, thump thump, and it goes flopping around in my rear view.

That would have been a rather expensive bumper in the Saab.
                              No E30 Club
                              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                                That's a problem. Pulled over because it sounded like there was a rock in my tread. Turns out it was an allen wrench.

Damn that's one of the nice ball end ones too lol. Lucky it went through the tread block and not the belt! Honestly I probably would have not bothered to look until it was ground down flat. When I get rocks stuck in the tread (about every day due to the private road we live on), I usually just keep accelerating until it self clears.
                                No E30 Club
                                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Working...
                                X