84 m10b18 NA Base tune anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

84 m10b18 NA Base tune anyone?

Hello fellow r3v people, I am just starting to tune my rebuilt m10b18 which is naturally aspirated with a 292 cam n bigger valves. I put a new high pressure fuel pump n have green top injectors from a 91 325i m20, along with the pressure regulator from a m20. I am running the ms 1 with the 3.0v motherboard and it will be running my ignition coil also. I am wondering if anyone has a good tested base tune? So that I can have to start off on the right foot. I would really appreciate any ones base tune for fuel mapping and ignition control. Thanks to all and hope this thread fills up fast with responses:D

greentops are from an m50 (17lbs), bluetops (14.5lbs) are from an m20. IIRC.
    AWD > RWD

Comment

I have one for my stock 318i that I've been modifying based on a tune from a guy on 2002faq. Is there a trick to posting a .msq on here or do people just upload screen shots?

Comment

My b you are correct I didn't proof read, I meant blue tops

Comment

Originally posted by thebutterson View Post
          I have one for my stock 318i that I've been modifying based on a tune from a guy on 2002faq. Is there a trick to posting a .msq on here or do people just upload screen shots?

Idk how to send msq on here but pm me n I'll give you my email or something

Comment

I uploaded my tune for Whit3 E30, you can find it here:

a few notes:
            -factory motor with no idle air controller
            -EDIS coil driven directly with MS2
            -LC/2-step/Flatshift configured
            -Fan out relay trigger
            -315 CC/min injectors
            -street tuned (ignition map is not on the ragged edge, but feel free to take out a few deg to make it safer)
            -made 93whp/90ft lbs with cat-back, AFM/AC/PS/clutch fan delete, 3.73 in 4th (1:1)

Probably a few more gotchas in there, but that's the main configuration I have.
            '84 318i M10B18 147- Safari Beige
            NA: 93whp/90ftlbs, MS2E w/ LC, 2-Step
            Turbo: 221whp/214ftlbs, MS3x flex @ 17psi

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
              X