Bush is back!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tgdaily.com
    Despite outrage over George Bush's limited ability to wiretap into American phone calls, Obama wants to take it a step further and be able to monitor every single form of communication any American citizen uses.
    This was all implemented many years ago. Clinton, Bush, and Obama all expanded the surveillance programs publicy. They only want to pass another bill to take it to the next level; make it more accepted by the public, and increase the legality. Gradually expand and expand until it seems normal and accepted. It is misleading to label this as a partisan issue.

Originally posted by tgdaily.com
    White House officials contend the move is necessary to combat terrorism. And based on the language of existing wiretap laws, most of these communications could already be monitored.
    Wired: Whistle-Blower Outs NSA Spy Room

Google: Hepting v. AT&T

Originally posted by wired.com
    "While doing my job, I learned that fiber optic cables from the secret room were tapping into the Worldnet (AT&T's internet service) circuits by splitting off a portion of the light signal," Klein wrote.

The split circuits included traffic from peering links connecting to other internet backbone providers, meaning that AT&T was also diverting traffic routed from its network to or from other domestic and international providers, according to Klein's statement.

The secret room also included data-mining equipment called a Narus STA 6400, "known to be used particularly by government intelligence agencies because of its ability to sift through large amounts of data looking for preprogrammed targets," according to Klein's statement.
    Cnet News: Just how extensive is NSA's spy program?

ZDNew: FBI taps cell phone mic as eavesdropping tool

Daily Tech: NSA's "Perfect Citizen" Program: Big Brother or Cybersecurity Savior?

Google: DCS1000 Carnivore

Google: Echelon Program

The list goes on and on... It's been going on for over a decade. I'm not the paranoid type, but do support the constitution, bill of rights, and a citizen's right to privacy. It's just one more step towards a total surveillance society. I think Ben Franklin said it best:

"Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither."

| Jimmy | 1999 M3 | 1986 325 ES |

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
      You're an Anti-American Canadian. You should just stay out of American topics. Can you even vote in Canada? That last bit's a genuine question.
      your asking if Canadians can vote?

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
        This should be no surprise from the same president who supports warrantless wiretapping and the patriot act, and even declared his support for such policies even before he was elected.
        as opposed to a administration that supports warrant-less GPS tracking of your car, Warrant-less tracking of your person via your cell phone and pushing for forceing Email providers to provide a backdoor past encryption to view emails txt messages and IM's with out a warrant either.

The 1st 2 are a reality as has been ruled by the 9th circuit that You "have no expectation of privacy of location".................. Law enforcement can come in your drive way and plant a device unless you secure your property with a fence and gate.

The same thing goes when you are using a cell phone you have no expectation of privacy of location, according the the attorneys that argued both cases for the Obama administration.

Do I like the patriot act or the wire taps ???????????????? NO but those at least were aimed at terrorists not Joe citizen. The things cited above along with Obama Administration and AG Holder fuzzing the line of what defines terrorist/domestic terrorist, and purposed suspension of Miranda rights of US citizens accused of such actions is not a larger cause for concern??????

Really BOOSH did this BOOSH did that, from you and the left and yet total and utter silence on these latest issue, and even support for them from the left on this even greater trampling of the Constitution.

Its sad you dont see it
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally Posted by ck_taft325is
          You're an Anti-American Canadian. You should just stay out of American topics. Can you even vote in Canada? That last bit's a genuine question.

Ah, ah, ah. We have a genius here. Not a clue. No argument. All attacks. Must be to busy scamming peoples, and then dodging emails and phone calls...

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Attacks? Those are facts, buddy. Now what you posted? That's an attack.

I've resolved my gross abuse of SimplyDope's good nature and made amends. There was no phone or e-mail dodging either. You shouldn't stick your unverified facts where they don't belong and stay on topic a bit. I'm still waiting for an answer to my question.
            Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Nothing, Lee?

Well I guess it's a consolation that I'm not on your ignore list.
              Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                Must be to busy scamming peoples, and then dodging emails and phone calls...
                I think that is how you do business....

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Thanks for reminding us that people who say that a part is perfectly working don't get a replacement just to make them happy, especially after being unable to supply any data proving otherwise.

As for the other guy on top of your post, I wonder if he even replied to the thread that concerns him... I guess he has totally no excuse...
                  Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Oh snaps this turned into a slap match. I want to join just to say I hate Canadians. Well at least the one's I've met which sadly is quite a few because they all move down here over the summer or they just retire here. Total duschebags. They talk weird and act like bitches. I can tell the Canadians on here are no different. You guys probably come here for your healthcare too:)

Comment

Lee, you should really read that thread before opening your Canadian trap.
                      Need a part? PM me.

Comment

One more attempt at trying to control the public.
                        PNW Crew
                        90 m3
                        06 m5

Comment

Anything Lee? Anything?
                          Need a part? PM me.

Comment

Working...
                          X