Bush is back!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bush is back!!!!

Let's see what the liberal media says about this if it happens.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

The author is supposedly someone named Raven Lovecraft....hahaha

For someone who is supposedly an author, a Google search of her name sure doesn't turn up much.

She does gadget reviews, but that's about it. Might as well get your information from your barber.....

Maybe try this for the righty version and this for the lefty version.

Comment

yes, i know, you will all be butt-hurt that i am linking to a Fox News article but here is the story/topic from a different source than the one in OP: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...rnet-wiretaps/

And here is NY Times: http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/27/us...etap.html?_r=1

...and i couldn't find anything on CNN. surprise surprise

EDIT: ^^ beat me to it, Maritime

Comment

Originally posted by mar1t1me View Post
        The author is supposedly someone named Raven Lovecraft....hahaha

For someone who is supposedly an author, a Google search of her name sure doesn't turn up much.

She does gadget reviews, but that's about it. Might as well get your information from your barber.....

Maybe try this for the righty version and this for the lefty version.

And they are different how?
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Ok well here's another one: http://www.startribune.com/nation/103836983.html

Obama has proven to be worse than Bush in everything. I'm no fan of Bush but unemployment was half as much, the debt was trillions lower, less people were on welfare, and America was actually good in a presidents eyes

Comment

honestly at this time i don't really car if Obama admin can tap my online communications. They can listen to me BS about unobtainable E30 parts all day if they like.

but, as josh posted at first, I am curious to see if the Obamabots adopt this new bill w/ open arms, since it came from their savior. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by reelop19 View Post
              I'm no fan of Bush but unemployment was half as much, the debt was trillions lower, less people were on welfare, and America was actually good in a presidents eyes
              And Bush has nothing to do with all that. Right?

"To date, $1.09 trillion dollars have been allocated to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. The national, state, and local numbers we provide are based on the total approved amounts through the end of Fiscal Year 2010 including the FY10 supplemental."

The unemployement comes from a wideworld recession mostly caused by greedy loans under Bush. Maybe you also forgot about that.
              Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

I read on the web that Obama drives a e30.
                sigpic
                New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

This should be no surprise from the same president who supports warrantless wiretapping and the patriot act, and even declared his support for such policies even before he was elected.

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                    I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

So correct.

Comment

Originally posted by joshh View Post
                        Ironically, they aren't! But aren't we supposed to believe that the NYT is left-leaning cesspool of libertards, while Fox is a right-leaning cesspool of right-wing nut jobs? ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
                          And Bush has nothing to do with all that. Right?

"To date, $1.09 trillion dollars have been allocated to the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. The national, state, and local numbers we provide are based on the total approved amounts through the end of Fiscal Year 2010 including the FY10 supplemental."

The unemployement comes from a wideworld recession mostly caused by greedy loans under Bush. Maybe you also forgot about that.

You're an Anti-American Canadian. You should just stay out of American topics. Can you even vote in Canada? That last bit's a genuine question.
                          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

thats a great way to respond to a good point.

ad hominem attacks always work best when you dont have anything else to say!
                            AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
                              You're an Anti-American Canadian. You should just stay out of American topics. Can you even vote in Canada? That last bit's a genuine question.
                              Just put him on your ignore list for fuck's sake.

Comment

Working...
                              X