No announcement yet.

bbs rs conical caps large thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

probably not. if i recall those caps snap in to the euroweaves, and under the circumstances, i am not sure that they would actually stay in unless they were light plastic caps. If i am wrong and they thread in, sure we can make it work.

as for a wrench, standard rubber glove does the trick to tighten them enough so they cant be stolen, and takes them off every time. I have had the prototype set on my DD for about a year now, and never any issue

Comment

I have 17" rs's can you please pm what size caps I need? They're beautiful and I'd like a set.

Comment

sent a pm response with info

Comment

You has monies!!!!!!

Comment

will be shipping the set out today.

bump. still have a few sets of these. grab them before they run out, as this was a small run of caps, and they are not going to be produced again.

Comment

Small thread (15") caps will be available in 2 weeks, but you have to get on the list this week, as it is a very small run that requires a preorder.

large thread caps (16,17")are available for shipment same day as they are paid for

Comment

Do these apply to the OEM 16" & 17" style 5's?
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
                IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

not even the slightest idea. i would need to see pictures of the way the cap threads onto a style 5 to see if it is possible. thats one of those wheels i am not a huge fan of, and will probably never have in my possession, but if the cap threads onto the wheel and doesnt snap in place, its likely to fit..

Comment

Bump

Comment

style 5 caps, at least 17" 2 piece ones use a plastic snap on cap. no tread.

rs's have threads in the center

Comment

figured that was the case with the style 5s. thank you for the clarification Nick.

Comment

wow, NICE!

Comment

thank you. lmk if you are interested in a set

Comment

Bump. Small thread caps should be done by early next week

Comment

Looks like I can start shipping the small thread pics up after Monday. I will have pictures up of both designs then as well

Comment

Working...
                                X