San Antonio...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Antonio...

I kind of looked through here and was wondering exactly how many San Antonio Bimmerphiles we have.

When I had my 2nd E30, ( I am currently on my 3rd), I belonged to a San Antonio European Car Club that has gone stale since I acquired my latest E30. I love getting together with other E30 guys and wrenching on cars, or just hanging out sometimes. I know there is a cars and coffee meetup for all kinds of cars, but I am looking to see if there was any interest in a bunch of BMW guys getting together every once in a while to drive the hill country or whatever else that may happen. Maybe a mod day? I don't know any good twisties, but I would love to drive with someone who knows of some.

Like I said, just curious if anyone was interested.

I lol'ed, sounds like you might want to move to the pnw.

Comment

I wanna do a meetup roll call for an e30 C&C meet here in houston at vintage park one of these days... Or even just a nice meet greet and eat kinda day... It'll be nice to chill with other e30ers
      sigpic
      1989 325is alpine white coupe 5spd
      shock/spring: bilstein/vogtland
      motor: stock

Comment

well, you are more than welcome to drive 3 hours to come hang out and have a beer around these parts. e30 guys are always welcome at my house.
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Yeah, it seems like most of the action is everywhere but HERE, lol. I don't think I could ever have a rust free e30 in the PNW though......would hate to lose the old girl to cancer...

Comment

If you are ever in the Houston parts... Hit me up, we could meet up to grab a bite to eat
            sigpic

Comment

We're working on the same thing up here in Austin. Like flyboyx said, e30 folks are always welcome here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by navytapaul View Post
                We're working on the same thing up here in Austin. Like flyboyx said, e30 folks are always welcome here.

That'll be cool... I live in Katy TX so it's not too far from Austin
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PrakATTACK_Holla View Post
                  That'll be cool... I live in Katy TX so it's not too far from Austin
                  only about 2.5 hours...

Comment

That's all

Comment

I need to plan a trip to Houston anyway. My cousin that lives in Houston is a tattoo artist and my wife wants her first tat. I need to clean up mine and get some more. I may hit y'all up when I go....

Comment

Originally posted by OnMy2ndE30 View Post
                        I need to plan a trip to Houston anyway. My cousin that lives in Houston is a tattoo artist and my wife wants her first tat. I need to clean up mine and get some more. I may hit y'all up when I go....
                        Nice... I'm getting some inkwork finished in a few months as well...
                        sigpic

Comment

Just moved to SA a few weeks ago from Austin, who's going to the meet tonight?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk

Comment

There's a bunch of BMW peeps that meet every Wed night at the Academy on 410 and Vance Jackson. Usually around 9-ish.

Comment

San Antonio here! No e30 yet. Trying to buy my second one after 14 years of being away...

Comment

Working...
                              X