No announcement yet.

Miami FL people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hector111; Nice ride man; I think I have seen you once.

bdsax; xtreme karting is kinda expensive, but not much more than any other karting place. Their website has all of the prices on it..

http://xtremeindoorkarting.com/hours-prices/

Too bad they don't do the lap races on Saturdays.. We could have done a 20 lap race with 10 people.

On a side note; some dumbass busted out my drivers side window on my Insight the other night.. I had a reallly long day that day and left my ipod in plain sight in the damn car after getting my girl situated. My car is in the resident only section of the garage on the top floor.. so of all the f*in cars; they pick a gay ass Insight.. WTF junkies!

Stole a $50 ipod nano.. left everything else. Broke a $300 window to get to it. Thank you. Safelite and any other glass company can not purchase that piece of glass and the only way to get one is to go to a Honda dealer, pay $300, and wait 4 days for them to special order it.. in my case I got a salvage on shipped from a guy I know in Ohio with bookoo Insights.. $96.

Oh well; not the first time somebody jacked my shit. Such is life.
    Last edited by element6; 07-15-2011, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Cash View Post
      10 bucks for the license, and 20 bucks per 8 minute session. .
      About the same kinda money you will spend in an evening at a strip club :p
      Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

guys have some local stuff for sale some of you might want or need.-175

m42 driveshaft good u-joints-50

Comment

hey.. looking to buy plastic bumper and valance. please let me know if you have one or the other.. you can contact me at 954 562 9770.

thanks.
          GIFSoup

Comment

who was by mediterranian av,st, lastnight in a flat black e30 with red sportmaxxes?
            no more boosted m20, 91 318i...

Comment

Guys, Shirts are here, I have white (M,L,XL), grey (L,XL) and black (L,XL)!
              Please send $20 per shirt to silence8@aol.com I'll ship on Tuesday before heading to the UTCC.

•• Powersteering Deletes • M20 Motor & Trans Mounts • 24V swap mounts • UHMW Offset CABs ••
              •• Rear Subframe Bushings • RTABs • Facebook ••

Comment

Ok guys serious question. I am willing to drop coin to overhaul my e30's a/c. I know it is a lot of work, aside from the expensive parts. Do you guys know any place that does a/c for our cars? I just dont want to go to some mom and pop shop. Get charged an arm and leg for a new evap, condenser, compressor, and drier. For them to fill it up with the wrong pressures and have a leak 2 weeks later. ( ask me how i know ) If any of you guys have a good ac guy please let me know. thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by e30 gangsta View Post
                  Ok guys serious question. I am willing to drop coin to overhaul my e30's a/c. I know it is a lot of work, aside from the expensive parts. Do you guys know any place that does a/c for our cars? I just dont want to go to some mom and pop shop. Get charged an arm and leg for a new evap, condenser, compressor, and drier. For them to fill it up with the wrong pressures and have a leak 2 weeks later. ( ask me how i know ) If any of you guys have a good ac guy please let me know. thank you.
                  +1 its to f**king hot not to have ac

Comment

Originally posted by bukaki_bob View Post
                    +1 its to f**king hot not to have ac
                    You lucky bitch, I'm jealous you got those coil overs, lol.

My A/C will freeze your nips off.
                    Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

E30 gangsta, there is a store in Sunrise called Polar Bear. It is run by a guy named Joe and his wife. If you need any a/c info he is the man in my opinion. I live in Wellington, Fl and I still drive an hour and consult with him for a/c questions and answers. Call 954-463-6610. Tell him I referred you to him. He will give you info, prices and tell you who can do conversions or if you want to stick with R112. I dont know how much traveling you want to do but Peter at Road and Race in WPB will put your a/c together. Give him a call at 561-845-6640. In my humble opinion Peter will put your a/c right. No cutting corners or b/s. Good luck.

Comment

Hi Miami people, been searching through these forums and finally decided to post up. if anyone is interested in whats left of a passenger sport seat no headrests, would be good for parts im giving away in the Miami area. the bottom bolster on the outer side has a tear but the top portion looks good all the mechanical parts work, if you want it let me know I can meet you near tropical Park today for my lunch break im planning on tossing it or making it a shop chair at my friends place I also have front stut/spindle assemblies and stock control arms I am planning to toss if any of you want these just let me know.:

Sorry I didnt mean for this to become the classifieds just figure its free and in miami so best place is here. I'll try to make it out to the meets one of these days!
                        sigpic

Comment

Whoever might be interested in Knightrider35's sport seat, I have another one (also passenger side - vinyl) available and will deliver. I am not as generous as knightrider so mine is not free but I will sell it cheap, cheap.

I also have a crash damaged driver's side seat for parts as well if one wants to use it to convert a passenger side unit to driver's side.

Shot at 2011-03-01

Don
                          Discounts to all R3VLimited users on Amsoil products www.tampabaysynthetics.com

Comment

Originally posted by g.ruff561 View Post
                            E30 gangsta, there is a store in Sunrise called Polar Bear. It is run by a guy named Joe and his wife. If you need any a/c info he is the man in my opinion. I live in Wellington, Fl and I still drive an hour and consult with him for a/c questions and answers. Call 954-463-6610. Tell him I referred you to him. He will give you info, prices and tell you who can do conversions or if you want to stick with R112. I dont know how much traveling you want to do but Peter at Road and Race in WPB will put your a/c together. Give him a call at 561-845-6640. In my humble opinion Peter will put your a/c right. No cutting corners or b/s. Good luck.
                            +1 On Polar Bear, they rebuilt my old compressor a few years back.
                            Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Knightrider35 View Post
                              Hi Miami people, been searching through these forums and finally decided to post up. if anyone is interested in whats left of a passenger sport seat no headrests, would be good for parts im giving away in the Miami area. the bottom bolster on the outer side has a tear but the top portion looks good all the mechanical parts work, if you want it let me know I can meet you near tropical Park today for my lunch break im planning on tossing it or making it a shop chair at my friends place I also have front stut/spindle assemblies and stock control arms I am planning to toss if any of you want these just let me know.:

Sorry I didnt mean for this to become the classifieds just figure its free and in miami so best place is here. I'll try to make it out to the meets one of these days!
                              I will take it, I just sent you PM so we can arrange pickup.
                              Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
                              BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

Originally posted by monty23psk View Post
                                I will take it, I just sent you PM so we can arrange pickup.
                                Alex picked it up!, good luck with the interior.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X