anyone have pics of acs kopi rear apron installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone have pics of acs kopi rear apron installed

Getting ready to do some bodywork and paint.Im putting IS skirts on but the rear looks like it could use something.Does anyone have any pics with the acs kopi rear apron installed with a couple different angles?The pic on Abrahams site is to small and google did not come up with much.Thanks

I have same plan but cannot find any photos
    The Lineup in order of appearance:
    91 535i
    91 318is 5 Lug/E46M3 Brakes
    91 325is w/ S52
    88 Vert Plastic Bumper Swap
    88 M3 ;D
    91 325ix 5 speed
    89 Vert Royalblau Metallic
    73 2002
    1986 325es --> is swap Rallycross Car!!
    1995 Chevy G30 Tow Rig... *I SOLD A CAR!!*
    1993 525i Granitsilber Metallic Touring

Need a 91 M5 bad but wife would shoot me...twice

*UPDATE: got a 93 M5 and still alive

1972 Jeep Wagoneer
    1975 2002 five speed

Check out:
    Elhartspeedshop.com

sigpic

Comment

i have one, but it's not on yet... had to have a bodyshop sand it/ fill some high/low spots, and clean up the line runing around it... i wrapped it with vinyl as my car is fully vinyl wrapped, should be on the car by mid june at the latest... i will keep you posted.

pics of car:

pic of the rear and some wheel goodies, disregard the bend in it, just a weird way of putting it behind the couch!...

Comment

Thanks
        I am waiting to pull the trigger on this. Keep me posted
        The Lineup in order of appearance:
        91 535i
        91 318is 5 Lug/E46M3 Brakes
        91 325is w/ S52
        88 Vert Plastic Bumper Swap
        88 M3 ;D
        91 325ix 5 speed
        89 Vert Royalblau Metallic
        73 2002
        1986 325es --> is swap Rallycross Car!!
        1995 Chevy G30 Tow Rig... *I SOLD A CAR!!*
        1993 525i Granitsilber Metallic Touring

Need a 91 M5 bad but wife would shoot me...twice

*UPDATE: got a 93 M5 and still alive

1972 Jeep Wagoneer
        1975 2002 five speed

Check out:
        Elhartspeedshop.com

sigpic

Comment

Updates anyone? Still contemplating the Kopi rear valance, but would like to get firsthand fitment & quality comments.

Comment

Bump! Abraham has been selling these forever, yet I never see anyone with it installed. What gives?
            90 E30 325i

Comment

Bump.
              I'm also interested in these, not really finding much installed pics.
              One does not simply walk into 4door
              Transaction Feedback

Comment

I feel like Abrahams has been selling the Kop ACS Rear apron, Rieger side skirts, and Kopi Mtech 2 kit long enough to have more pictures than just tiny ones from the early 90s. It makes me question the quality of the products.
                1990 325i w/ 24v M50 Swap
                South Shore MA

Comment

It's not 100% installed but you get the idea. I was going to put it on but I have a stromung now and I need to perform some more surgery to it. Overall the fitment was pretty good but I have an early model and I had to shorten each side a 1/2 inch or so.

Comment

Thanks for the photos. Where exactly did you have to shorten it-on the front edge where it meets the lower rear section of the wheelwell?

I realize its not fully installed, but not sure if I'm crazy about the top edge of the apron and how it covers up the bumper below the trim. When you get it finished, please post more pics okay?

Comment

I'm actually wanting to go euro bumpers all around with the m tech 1 kit so I'm probably just going to sell everything eventually.

Comment

Sorry, but you're going to have to keep that and mount it. This is the closest anyone here has gotten to seeing actual fitment photos in 5 years dude.

Comment

FYI, we may have one of these on our project car in the near future. Hope to have pics in the next month or so.

Comment

We test fit our ACS Kopi on our 1989 convertible. Here's what it looks like so far:

Comment

Working...
                            X