X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any pics of the cup holder?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Comment

Any pics of the center console cup holder?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry for delay in getting more pics. It's quite a process to pull out cars from garage and go thru stuff. I hope to add more pics to album in link in next couple days

Comment

I keep adding more parts, making a major shift in my direction. Still haven't had time to get more pics but I will have some free time next week and will get more organized and get lots of pics. Might consider possible trade for rare e30 m3 or e36 m3 parts.

Comment

Still have the roll bar for sale? If so where are you located? Interested in shipping?

Comment

Sorry not worth it to ship the roll bar it's one piece and heavy. I keep adding things off the top of my head. Hopefully be able to go through things more and get pics this week.

Comment

Where are you located in SoCal? I might want to buy the rollbar and possibly the Recaro seat too
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Hey bro I'm in norcal interested in the seats.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

PM sent about these...

-Recaro KR seat, beat up- $140
                    -Recaro driver side seat mount bracket- $100
                    -Recaro seat sliders- $80
                    -Autopower weld in roll bar with harness cross bar- $300
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by TheEightAlpha View Post
                      Hey bro I'm in norcal interested in the seats.

Which ones, the Sparcos? I have a pair of those and just the one Recaro KR that needs reupholster.

Comment

Added a couple more pics to the link in first post, more to come.

Comment

Dude if you can hold on to them that would be great. I can't go down till about 3 weeks cause the old lady took of to Germany to fix some Shit.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEightAlpha View Post
                            Dude if you can hold on to them that would be great. I can't go down till about 3 weeks cause the old lady took of to Germany to fix some Shit.

Send me PM and we can talk.

Comment

If anybody is local and interested in a parts lot I will throw together:
                              E39 tail lights, used e36 m3 brake rotors and pads, e30 right early tail light, two beat center console/ebrake surrounds, beat grill set, 2002 rear struts, and a bunch of other bits and pieces I want to clear out for $50 for all.

Comment

Originally posted by CMG View Post
                                Still trying to get all my stuff organized and take pics, etc. I'm not selling because I need the money, I'm selling because I need the space, I just have too much stuff. Check the pic at the bottom of this post and you'll get an idea of what I'm dealing with (and it doesn't even show the other side of the garage or side yard or upstairs storage room). This is the latest list, keep checking back as I will constantly be updating here (please be patient I am busy). Some of the stuff is specific for E30 M3 and others can be used on any E30 model 318i 323i 325i, etc. I also included some parts that can be used for various e30 swaps. Some of my past for sale threads have pics and probably have other parts I've forgotten about too. Prices might be all over the board until I figure out what I have and what I paid for it, and what I want to keep or sell, most prices are OBO and also will consider trade. Looking for an uncracked Dash, Dinan parts, grey driver knee bolster, e30 m3 parts street or track car, etc. I also have lots of E36 M3 parts, and turbo related parts (FPR, Gauges, Catch can, etc.). I will be linking pics for all that stuff here too. Pics can be found here, I will be adding more to that as I go to. If you do decide that you want to buy something, please let me know your paypal address and I will send an invoice with a note of the parts you are buying. That will help to avoid confusion. Thanks.

See this link below, I started adding pics to it with more to come.

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

INTERIOR:

-E36 leather ebrake handle- $15

-E36 lit leather shift knob, has wear and tear- $40

-Refurbished E30 M3 sport evo red seatbelt replica set- $500

-Recaro Torino II 500 Seat pair red/grey- $600

-E30 M3 tan leather rear seat covers oem, no foam- $400

-E30 M3 grey coupe door panels- $300

-E30 M3 new oem grey mtech cecotto cloth front 2 door panels- $1500

-Dark Gray Anthrazit coupe carpet uncut but dirty- $40

-Lit window or sunroof switch (I have as many as you need)- $10

-Various relays (I have a pile of various relays)- $15

-Recaro KR seat, beat up- $140

-Recaro driver side seat mount bracket- $100

-Center console bolt in cup holder- $30

-Euro Deutsche OBC and check panel- $200

-Anthrazit/black center console, new- $75

-Anthrazit/black center console, beat- $1

-New oem black floor mats set for coupe or sedan, w/ clips- $175

-Husco armrest w/out cupholders- $200 as is with worn cover or $300 recovered with black or gray m Tech cloth.

-Autopower weld in roll bar with harness cross bar- $300

-Remanufactured Sport Evo red seatbelts- $500

-old school car phone parts lot- $40

EXTERIOR & LIGHTING:

-New aftermarket roundel for front or rear- $10

-E30 M3 clear front bumper light lenses- $60

-New oem non M3 E30 front bumper amber turn signal lenses- $60

-New In.pro non M3 E30 front bumper smoked turn signal lenses (pair plus extra one with small chip)- $60

-E30 M3 oem grills and kidneys, fair condition, does not include badges- $40

-euro grills and black kidneys- $old

-New E30 M3 USA front tow hook covers grills- $70

-New oem early euro filler plate- $150

-Right early tail light w/ a crack- $10

-Sport evo replica new foglight ducts and oem duct tunnels- $400

-New OEM front & rear m3 sidemarkers- $400

SUSPENSION & BRAKES & WHEELS:

-16x7.5 et20 Borbet 5x120 Type E with 225/45-16 tires- $500

-Dinan springs- $300

-New H&R sport springs new in box 50406- $250

-New Suspension Techniques sway bar set- $400

-KMAC front adjustable camber plates, used with wear and tear, still functional- $140

-Used E30 M3 front rotors and performance friction brake pads- $75

-unknown brand maybe BMP rear strut bar- $25

-BavAuto one piece rear strut bar- $200

-New OZ Racing/AC Schnitzer/Hartge 82mm>74mm hubcentric 7mm spacer- $80

-OZ Racing/AC Schnitzer/Hartge 82mm>74mm green hubcentric rings- $70

-New Pair OEM BOGE M Technik rear struts 33521135888 - $old

-New Pair rear strut mounts & reinforcement plates- $old

-New Performance friction e30 non M3 front brake pads- $100

-Used performance friction e30 m3 front brake pads- $75

-Used Pagid orange rs4-4 front e30 m3 brake pads- $200

-E36 M3 front knuckles, hubs and brake shields for 5 lug swap, free rotors- $125

-E30 E36 Ground Control solid offset FCAB- $150

-ENGINE & EXHAUST

-Dinan ecu chip D900-2532- 325i, 325is, 325ix, 525i- $100

-Eurosport/Jim Conforti s14 ecu chip w/ encryption board- $200

-New Stromung exhaust for E30 M3- $600

-TRM ecu chip for OBDI s52 swap- $old

-Mishimoto S14 aluminum radiator New- $250

-Mishimoto S14 silicone coolant hose kit New- $300

-Evosport m50/m52/s50/s52 water pump pulley- $70

-Magnecor KV85 S14 Wire set- $125

-MSD 8.5mm S14 wire set- $125

-I think I might have a spare S14 set of 46mm oem ITBs- $600

-S14 exhaust manifold- $500

-Frank Fahey 4-1 equal length s14 tubular exhaust manifold (one off afaik)- $2000

Can you pm me a picture of the rear strut bar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X