1999 E36 M3 Estoril Vert $3700

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1999 E36 M3 Estoril Vert $3700

For sale is my 1999 e36 m3 that is 100% original and untouched other than preventative maintenance and a set of coilovers. This car is completely stock as is when it came out of the factory with the exception of the suspension. Brand new tires put on, new battery, new wipers etc. Absolutely no rust there might be a small ding or two very little and certainly not noticeable unless looking for them, the front bumper could use a respray as there is a spider crack in the paint. The original contour staggered wheels have very little to no curb rash, the black interior is in 7/10 condition with fairly clean bolsters however there are three small tears. I recently bought this car however I need to buy an engagement ring asap and I would like to sell for exactly what I paid- $3700. No BS from me. I am firm on the price and if you’re a BMW enthusiast you know that this is a very reasonable price for this car. Clean title in hand ready to sell owned by a long time BMW enthusiast. TEXT ME at 516-351-5883. I prefer text if you want to call me text me first and I will call you when I am available. The car is located in zip 11420 but I can also meet in Valley Stream 11581. Email is kash.prashad@yahoo.com

Key details:
    Estoril Blue paint
    Automatic
    160k miles
    Manual, Black Leather seats in O.K to Good condition
    Cold AC (blows 40* on 100* day)
    Power Windows/Locks
    Contour Wheels staggered with new tires
    Clean NY State title in hand. 3 accidents in the mid 2000's that were all fender accidents- confirmed with previous owners via phone call.
    All body panels including fenders, trunk, hood, bumper have excellent fitment with no gaps or misalignment. VIN tags on all.

Meyle Front Swaybar Endlinks
    OEM BMW PS Hoses
    E36 M3 Euro lights
    OEM BMW Strut Tower Reinforcements
    OEM BMW Front Brake Calipers
    OEM BMW X-Brace
    OEM BMW Steering Rack
    OEM BMW Fan Clutch
    OEM BMW Idle Air Controller
    Complete cooling system overhaul completed less than 1k miles ago including:
    New Water Pump, Thermo, Expansion Tank, Hoses etc. all typical maint.

Service highlights:
    Black Convertible Top Replaced 100 miles ago and it is in perfect condition however the inside liner is needed. The previous owner never reconnected the motor for the top so you need to use the top manually.
    Throttle actuator
    Rear ball joints
    Transmission seals
    Driveshaft
    Fuel filter
    Oil filter housing gasket
    Differential mounts
    Alternator
    Fan
    Fan clutch
    Water pump
    Spark Plugs
    Coil boots
    Valve cover gasket
    Vanos rebuild with Dr. Vanos (as a result this car PULLS)
    All 4 oxygen sensors

Good:
    Relatively clean convertible with a lot of potential and a clean title.

What it currently needs:
    -Front ball joints, tie rods and control arms and an alignment
    -Convertible top inner-liner and reconnect the motor for the top

Reason for sale: Bought a new car and don't have room at my house for 2 cars. I would like to get engaged within the upcoming three months. Unfortunately the E36 has to go.

Priced at $3700 FIRM.

VIN is : WBSBK0337XEC39837
    Attached Files
    Last edited by *freshm3; 08-18-2016, 12:59 PM.
    If looks could kill:::

if only it was a 5 speed :(

Comment

^The auto tranny is actually very smooth with both diff and tranny fluid replaced at 60k and 135K.

If you or any friends are interested, I am looking for a relatively quick sale to a local tri-state enthusiast. When I am fortunate enough to get good deals, I give good deals to forum members hence why I will sell for what I paid. I may not be as active on this forum however I am active on M3F & s14.net. Username: KashM3. I have an S54 E30 M3 so this isn't my first rodeo. This is a solid car with a few hundred dollars ~$500 needed to be a super solid driver/show car. It does not have concourse condition interior but it was well cared for when compared to other verts.

Comment

Need to sell this week. Cash is king BUMP

Comment

Mods. Please Lock the thread up. Sold this guy.

Comment

Working...
          X