WTB: 5X120/72.1mm 5mmish spacers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: 5X120/72.1mm 5mmish spacers

Anyone have a set of thin spacers you wanna sell cheap?

The 18X8.5" ET20 with 225/40/18 (tiny stretchy-stretch, so only a little gay) rub on the front strut tubes when the car is on the ground, but spin fine when the car is off the ground. So we are talking just the tiny geometry change of full extension of the strut makes it clear...so I am guessing I need somewhere around 3mm to 5mm.

What ya got?

Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Stingy bastards, sell me some spacers!

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

hahahah... steroInsatller1 let me see if I still have my spacers I will give them to you just pay freight priority mail 5.45 I think. Tomorrow I will check for you stop your whining...
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I do have them sorry for very very late reply. My car is at the shop and today they advised me. I have pics if you want to see them.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by downernsp View Post
          I do have them sorry for very very late reply. My car is at the shop and today they advised me. I have pics if you want to see them.
          Let me know when and where to send monies!

Closing SOON!

Comment

i have some
            Custom Made Skid Plates For Sale.
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=111469
            http://raceskids.com/

Comment

I can send it free. PM me the address and I can send the pair I have on Tuesday for you.

Comment

Working...
              X