Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drive 4 Corners 2013 (August 9-11, Pagosa Springs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drive 4 Corners 2013 (August 9-11, Pagosa Springs)

Hey fellas,

If you haven't heard of this event yet, check it out. This is the 3rd Annual Drive 4 Corners BMW gathering, it's shifting up a gear and is going to be much bigger. The event is growing and developing, if you want to be part of something new, this is your chance.

Check out the website. It would be great if more e30 folk could make it, check out the attendee list on the website, it's growing at an alarming rate... Good part is there are a multitude of camping options as well if you are too late to book a room at the discounted rate or any other alternative lodging. I think we are going to take over the town of Pagosa Springs! If the meet grows at this projected rate, i'm not sure if the town will be able to accommodate all of us next year!

I guess the details are still being worked out, but there will be discounts for local businesses, events like hot air balloon or horseback riding, and should have discounted access to the hot springs too!

Click on my sig, and if you sign up, copy and use the sig to help spread the word. I personally think the 4 Corners region should and eventually could become the Mecca Event of our bimmer-nation. ;)
    ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil
Working...
X