Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this Walboro kit still require the retrofit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does this Walboro kit still require the retrofit?

I am looking at swapping in the 255lph from High Flow Fuel.

The Authority in OEM Quality and Affordable Powersports Replacement Parts. Shop with confidence. Guaranteed fit, backed by a lifetime warranty.

Looks like the kit is included?? Can anyone confirm or inform where I can add the kit, if it is not included?

I was just wondering if anyone knows if this is a more direct swap than the other 255 models, like the one mentioned in the DIY here:
    20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Looks like everything you'd need.
    AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
      Looks like everything you'd need.
      Thanks Kershaw. I thought so, since the only "kit" I could find was from CATuned and only payable in euros.

Thanks !! Will post feedback if it doesn't fit.
      20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

Working...
      X