Power Window issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power Window issues

The other day i put my driver side window down and it hasnt come up since. the passenger side window still worked but was weak and a day later it stopped working after it was all the way down. checked all the fuses, they were good. switched out the switches but that didnt work. Im not sure if the motors are dead or if something else is wrong that i havent tried yet. any suggestions?

thanks.

M50B25tu

I bet the motors are dead. Take off the door pannels and check to see if the motors are still getting power. If they are, your motors are poop. I bet they are poop because they were slow at first.
    Originally posted by cabriodster87
    "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
    Originally posted by Kershaw
    i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike325 View Post
      I bet the motors are dead. Take off the door pannels and check to see if the motors are still getting power. If they are, your motors are poop. I bet they are poop because they were slow at first.
      yeah i can see that possible the passenger one would be 'pooped' but the drivers side was working fine it wasnt moving slow or anything then i had it all the way down.. done since then. but yeah when i get home ill check and see if the motors are getting power. thanks.

M50B25tu

Comment

If your driver's side window was working perfectly before, and they both stopped working at the same time, I would check the circuit breaker as it can disable both motors from receiving power.

Make sure you didn't press the button, and check the connections on the back of the switch to make sure they are still on.

91 318is

Comment

Working...
        X