No announcement yet.

mr.vang feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the parts! Great communications and fast shipping.

Comment

Great guy to deal with, got my parts as promised!

Comment

Bought a pair of e30 diff output flanges. they showed up in great condition. Thanks again!

Comment

Another satisfied customer,plugs are exactly right ,thank you.

Comment

Got pics at 1:28pm on Saturday, paid by 1:35pm, had tracking by 1:47pm, and package was delivered 2 days later at 12:08 PM less than 48 hours after I had paid.

That was impressive.
            1989 BMW 325is Coupe - Alpine White

Comment

Great seller, fast shipping 👍🏻

Comment

Bought a Z3 antenna setup. Fast shipping and works great!
                1990 325i: slippery slope from DD/DE car to SE30/ITS
                1991 318is: raw DD
                2004 330i zhp: civilized daily driver

Comment

Great seller, very fast shipping. Parts were as described.

Feedback Thread

Comment

Bought a harness, Came Complete. Very Happy! Quick Shipper! Thanks !

Comment

Had a very poor experience with this seller. I paid for a fuel sender unit, and instead got a fuel pump assembly. Seller acknowledged a fuel pump assembly was sent. Rather than refund me right away, seller tried to con me into keeping the assembly and partially refunding me $20, and saying it was MY mistake for not specifying fuel level sender unit. Seller thought fuel sender unit could imply fuel pump or fuel pump assembly even though a number of online retailers list it also as a fuel sender unit....... Told seller a number of times that I'd be more than willing to send the assembly back if they cover shipping. Seller kept refusing to refund or re-send what I paid for and only refunded me after he was basically forced to via paypal dispute.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom Stew View Post
                        Had a very poor experience with this seller. I paid for a fuel sender unit, and instead got a fuel pump assembly. Seller acknowledged a fuel pump assembly was sent. Rather than refund me right away, seller tried to con me into keeping the assembly and partially refunding me $20, and saying it was MY mistake for not specifying fuel level sender unit. Seller thought fuel sender unit could imply fuel pump or fuel pump assembly even though a number of online retailers list it also as a fuel sender unit....... Told seller a number of times that I'd be more than willing to send the assembly back if they cover shipping. Seller kept refusing to refund or re-send what I paid for and only refunded me after he was basically forced to via paypal dispute.
                        Get a life dude. Still trying to accuse me of trying to scam you. It was an option for you to keep the item and do a partial refund, I though you'll be interested, but you took it the wrong way. It was both our fault for miscommunicating, so we both should eat the shipping cost. I even send you the fuel pump assembly for free, so it was more than a bargin for you. You don't want to send the stuff back, so why should I refund you? Since you want it so bad, I have already let you keep the stuff and move on.
                        Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by mr.vang View Post
                          You don't want to send the stuff back, so why should I refund you? Since you want it so bad, I have already let you keep the stuff and move on.
                          Listen to this people. It's not like I ordered a wrong size shirt or something so returning it for a different size would make sense. Mr.Vang sent me the completely wrong item and still expected me to cover additional shipping to get a refund back. I think most REASONABLE sellers would right away realize THEY made a mistake and hence a refund is in order. All Mr.Vang has proven is that when he does make a mistake, even if done rarely, he will try to nickel and dime you rather than do the RIGHT THING.

BUYER BEWARE

Comment

Idk...good seller in my experience. Had a miscommunication on my end and we worked it out, was more than fair. Appreciate it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
                            The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
                            The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
                            The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom Stew View Post
                              Listen to this people. It's not like I ordered a wrong size shirt or something so returning it for a different size would make sense. Mr.Vang sent me the completely wrong item and still expected me to cover additional shipping to get a refund back. I think most REASONABLE sellers would right away realize THEY made a mistake and hence a refund is in order. All Mr.Vang has proven is that when he does make a mistake, even if done rarely, he will try to nickel and dime you rather than do the RIGHT THING.

BUYER BEWARE

Not sure if you guys know, but if you use USPS, you can write 'REFUSED, RETURN TO SENDER' and they'll send it right back.

Vang has been a great seller to me, sorry that it didn't work out for you.
                              Transaction Feedback
                              Various E30 Parts for Sale!
                              Z3 Steering Racks for Sale!

Current Fleet:
                              -1987 Delphin Grey 325iS
                              -1989 Bronzit Beige 325iS

Comment

I have had many dealings with mr.vang. He has always been a straight up guy.
                                1988 325 non-letter Seta "Bronzit"
                                1991 325ic "Laguna Green" (Sold)
                                1993 325i "Laguna Green/Silver" (Sold)
                                1998 528i "Artic Silver" m-sport(totalled by drunk driver)
                                2000 528i Titansilber/gray m-sport
                                2000 528i Titansilber/black m-sport(sold)
                                2001 525i Anthracite m-sport(sold)
                                2013 750i Black/Black m-sport "Beast"

Comment

Working...
                                X