Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Splatter Paint Trim Pieces, Kidney Grills, Shift Knob, and Valve Cover with M...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very unique and kind of a cool look. Would be awesome for the right project.

Comment

Thank you
      Want some custom Splatter Paint Trim Pieces, Kidney Grills, Shift Knob, and Valve Covers with M Colors PM ME ! INSTAGRAM ~ @snaki_customs :D

Comment

here is a s13.4 valve cover i did with a wrinkle black base, a small amount of matte white splatter and then a citrus green splatter with alot alot of flake and finished of with multiple coats of high temp clear.
        i tried to take mutiple picutres in diffrent light setting so everyone can see how much the flake sparkles. its look even better in person

Want some custom Splatter Paint Trim Pieces, Kidney Grills, Shift Knob, and Valve Covers with M Colors PM ME ! INSTAGRAM ~ @snaki_customs :D

Comment

pm me for prices

Comment

Bump pm me for price and with your ideas and lets make it happenwaffles

Comment

post more pics of a few different pieces recently done. check it out and let me know what you think people.

Comment

Check out the awesome big six valve cover just completed. Wow!!!!

Comment

bump pm me your ideas

Comment

Post prices need to get rid of some pieces that are already done

Comment

Can do pretty any thing on your car from interior to exterior or engine bay just send a pm or text with your ideas and we will make it happen

Comment

Bump

Comment

New pieces posted

Comment

E30 kidney and headlight grills wrinkle black base coost m color splatter across both pieces and finished off with high temp clear $125 shipped w/both grills

Comment

Pics of E38 kidney grills and 1M engine cover posted

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X