Abrahams Motorsport - BMWE34M5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spouch View Post
    Right in the middle of a buy right now. Glad to hear positive things. Have to admit I was a little worried.
    why worried?

I've bought tons of stuff from mel without any issues. would buy from him any day.

-kish
    '12 F30 328i Sport Line
    '91 SpecE30 #523
    '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

Originally posted by kishg View Post
      why worried?

I've bought tons of stuff from mel without any issues. would buy from him any day.

-kish
      I've always been a cautious buyer, lolzz. We had a minor miscommunication on turns but in the end it all worked out. I was going for the wired turn signals with the buckets and stuff for $39 but I wasn't specific enough and I received the kopi smoked lenses for the same price. Ended up just buying some other buckets off another guy who was parting out his car. Woot.

Comment

Glad it worked out.
        Mel Abrahams
        Abrahams Motorsport
        www.abrahamsmotorsport.com
        E-mail:sales@abrahamsmotorsport.com
        PayPal to:
        order@abrahamsmotorsport.com
        If you do not have a PayPal account, please call our office.
        Buy with confidence, serving the E30 community for over 14 years
        Phone:727-992-0288
        Fax:727-868-6373

Comment

Items: 60/50 lowtec springs and motorsport floormats
          payment: paypal
          shipped: fedex and USPS

These was group buy items, once he got them they was shipped out very fast and i was very pleased. I will always buy stuff off of Mel he is a great guy to deal with.

1992 BMW 325iC
          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Item: OEM floor mats, euro grill foam
            Payment: Paypal
            Shipping: USPS

Everything went smoothly once the stuff arrived from Europe, will do business again, thanks!
            Reminiscing...

Comment

Abrahams Motorsport

Item: Set of Lowtec springs
              Payment: Card
              Shipped: Fedex

I bought these springs on October 30 and I obviously wasn't expecting fast shipment since these had to come from Germany. Mel was very helpful with everything, and he is a very honest guy. He actually refunded me $10 because when I ordered the springs it wasn't part of the group buy anymore and he put me into another group buy which saved me $10. Also, I expected the springs to get in late January to early February, and to my surprise when I went to work on the 20th of December, they were right there waiting for me! Awesome surprise! The box the springs were shipped in was perfect, everything was covered in bubble wrap and the springs were in perfect condition! I will definitely do business with Mel and Abrahams Motorsports again.

Thanks guys!

Comment

Lowtec Springs payed with paypal. Shipping was as quick as possible due to slow shipping from Germany. Once again Mel impressed the hell out of me. He is awesome. Packaging was great (bubble wrapped) and I will continue to buy from him and support his business. and I love the springs.
                Ian

1991 LS1 Swapped 318is
                Instagram:
                https://instagram.com/saltybeast/
                LS Build Thread:
                https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...s-e30-ls1-swap

Comment

woot woot!

Comment

Bought a plate filler from Abrahams a month or two ago. Mel was extremely helpful and prompt with communications and I got the product very quick. Definitely will buy from them again!
                    ::: Present -- '87 325e, '95 525i
                    ::: Past -- '91 318i, '95 540i/6, '85 323i Euro, '86 325es, '86 325e, '84 318i

Comment

I just want to put it out there that the response time is lightning fast. I got fast responses to my questions, and a fast delivery upon payment. Can't beat it with a stick....
                      Supatek -noun - your basic know it all

Comment

abrahamsmotorsport THUMBS UP

Got my Euro grill and blinker lens set. Looks and fits great and the sh*t was here before the 4TH of JULY.. The only thing was the foam strips that sit on the top of the grill against the hood. One side was an inch long. Just snipped and all is good.....
                        Have a beer.
                        Light some rockets.

"hey baby- it's the 4th of July "X"

dlm

Comment

you guys got good luck or something. ive ordered my lowtec kit back in early Feb. and i still havn't gottin my kit yet. i keep callin him and asking him about it. and he keep giving me date that they will be here. when that date comes i give him another week or 2 and call him back and he give me another date. this happend 3 tiems so far... so i don't know whats the deal is. he said that they was suppose to be here in April.:(

Comment

Purcahsed smoked turns, Euro grills and black kidneys. Shipping was fast and the items look good.

A very, very minor complaint is that I wish I would have been told the kidneys were on backorder when I placed the order, not just opened the box to not see them there.

Otherwise, will do business with him again as he as a line on some good stuff.
                            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Sorry about the mis-communication.
                              I thought you were sent an E-mail.
                              The kidneys are in, awaiting customs clearance and will ship early next week.
                              We're throwing in something for you for the inconvenience.
                              Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                              Purcahsed smoked turns, Euro grills and black kidneys. Shipping was fast and the items look good.

A very, very minor complaint is that I wish I would have been told the kidneys were on backorder when I placed the order, not just opened the box to not see them there.

Otherwise, will do business with him again as he as a line on some good stuff.
                              Mel Abrahams
                              Abrahams Motorsport
                              www.abrahamsmotorsport.com
                              E-mail:sales@abrahamsmotorsport.com
                              PayPal to:
                              order@abrahamsmotorsport.com
                              If you do not have a PayPal account, please call our office.
                              Buy with confidence, serving the E30 community for over 14 years
                              Phone:727-992-0288
                              Fax:727-868-6373

Comment

Originally posted by nosignal View Post
                                Bought a plate filler from Abrahams a month or two ago. Mel was extremely helpful and prompt with communications and I got the product very quick. Definitely will buy from them again!
                                +1

I ordered one from Mel and it arrived EXTREMELY quickly. Mel is pleasure to deal with. Please use him to help keep a valuable resource available to us all.
                                Originally posted by chileelky
                                amaze about the enthusiasm e30 generate

Comment

Working...
                                X