downernsp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

downernsp

Now first off this happened a while ago but I just saw recently some words exchanged to me without my knowledge so I figured I should want to give everyone a little heads up about a dealing I had with this honest gentleman a little while back.

This guy sold advertised a set of ESM wheels. 16x8 with 205/50 tires. It was a good deal and would fit my car perfectly. What I received first of all, was 1 wheel in the mail and the other 3 followed a week later.

He posted the wrong specs of the wheels AND the tires. When I got them they were 16x9 with 225/50.

Instead of sending them all the way back to cali and telling the guy to frig himself, I decided to keep them and either work with what I received or flip them.

What I received----

Can't even see the sidewall lettering on this one as well as another because it's destroyed which wasn't mentioned in the post either :up:

This was sent by me to him after I got all 4 of the wheels.

"Well I finally got all of the wheels. I just want to start this off by saying as nice as you've been. You really haven't made this experience pleasant for me. First off. The wheels are 16 x 9. Not 8. The tires are 225/50. That's huge how did you even fit these on your car??? You posted them as 16x8. 205/50. I wouldn't have purchased them if I had know they were this size. I'm not going through all the hassle of shipping them back to you and asking for a refund because I'm not that much of a dick. But just Jesus man. Thanks. -Kevin."

Instead of replying to my private message, PRIVATE, making it known only between the two of us, I guess it was better to just ignore me. I posted a statement to warn someone else of getting something that wasn't what it was advertised.

Originally posted by downernsp View Post
    I am not even going to pay attention to our lack of knowledge. I have emails so I am good. Hope a Mod can chime in and let people like your self know how to properly speak up to another member.

Originally posted by downernsp View Post
    For the future sir itsjustkevin here is where you can shit on me with proof not just what you decide to speak on to make your self the victim. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=117
    Thanks for letting me know about this and bringing it to my immediate attention. If only there was a way to exchange words directly with someone on this forum, instead of just posting trash about me. Like a messaging system that was private between members. Yes it could be called a -Private. Message-. Can we get a mod to work on that? Oh and just so I'm not "shitting" on you Mr. I wouldn't want to "shit" on you instead of privately discussing this matter like adults.

So I think the moral of the story here, is make sure you know what you're talking about before passing it on to someone else and wasting their time and money. :up:

That's shitty man - post this in the feedback forum (probably more appropriate than the group buy). Thanks for keeping an eye out, especially for someone that's got over a thousand posts.
    sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

Working...
    X