Washer Fluid not spraying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Washer Fluid not spraying

I bought my car with the engine having been swapped in the past and the washer fluid not being able to spray. It's my first car and I've never really worried about it too much, but I'm wondering if anyone would be able to give me a quick pointer that could help me get it working.

Here's a video to show a few cables that are unplugged that don't seem to go together. https://youtu.be/2RJiucvyMR4

I appreciate any help I can get! :)

Thanks.

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

there is a T nozzle under the hood it may be plugged i recently replace mine...hope that helps..
      sigpic

Comment

Alright thanks I'll take a look. Those unplugged cables in the video, any idea what's up with those?

Comment

Do you hear the pump working when you actuate it from the steering column control stalk? If yes, your lines are clogged.

If not pull the connector and get a multimeter on there to test for 12V. If you're getting 12V the pump is bad. If you don't get 12V first check for a blown fuse.
          My 325iX DIY Threads:

Front Wheel Bearing Replacement

325iX Rear Subframe Bushings and MUCH more w/pics!

325iX Steering Rack Replacement, Suspension, & Oil Pan job w/pics!

Comment

Originally posted by Cairn View Post
            Alright thanks I'll take a look. Those unplugged cables in the video, any idea what's up with those?
            Sorry not sure.I'm new to the e30 family but I'll look at mine and take pics see if i can find something that looks similar...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EyExR View Post
              Do you hear the pump working when you actuate it from the steering column control stalk? If yes, your lines are clogged.

If not pull the connector and get a multimeter on there to test for 12V. If you're getting 12V the pump is bad. If you don't get 12V first check for a blown fuse.

^This.
              "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough"
              -Mario Andretti.

1991 E30 325ic, AW, Black Leather, Black top, Three Pedals.

Comment

Working...
              X