Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1992 325i convertible in NC

Hey everybody,

My name is David and I'm from North Carolina. I picked up this 1992 convertible a few weeks ago as my first E30 purchase. I opted for a well taken care of automatic with plans of swapping in the future. But for right now, its a great cruiser and will be used as my part-time daily commuter.

The odometer stopped at 80,500 and the PO estimated about 90ish. Just about everything works and is in good condition. There is no rust whatsoever and all of the interior parts work minus the overhead check panel and the odometer. The only things it really needs at the moment are a new valve cover gasket (which got done today) and new tie rods. Then everything after those repairs will be to refresh/restore parts.

It also has a power top and while the top isn't operational at the moment, it seems like all of the components for it work, but I'll post a different thread asking about that.

Thanks for looking!

Awesome and welcome. Check out the nce30 Facebook page for get togethers every third thursday of the month. They usually get together just off lake boone trail.
    '87 325ic, powered by S50.

Comment

Working...
    X