Wtb e30 gas tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtb e30 gas tank

Howdy all, finally picked up my 318is and was wondering if anyone had a gas tank for sale or know someone that has one.

Thanks guys. Hope to see you guys around.

You'd be well served getting a new one, and there are many available on eBay for about $170 shipped.

Be sure to get the 14.xx gallon one as the 16 gallon tank would require another level sensor or blank plate to seal the driver side upper. Also, some bottom side modifications need to be made to fit the larger tank.

Comment

Thanks, i think this one may be able to be repaired but i don't know if it's worth it for the price of a new one. It leaks when full. I'll look around though.

Comment

Originally posted by Djnewman001 View Post
        Thanks, i think this one may be able to be repaired but i don't know if it's worth it for the price of a new one. It leaks when full. I'll look around though.
        I have one but I am down in Suffolk VA. Good condition from a '90 coupe.

Comment

Sorry, been working a lot lately so i missed your post. Thanks for the offer but thats Just a bit to far for me.

Comment

Where in De? I'm in slower lower. Near Bethany. Got one from a 87 vert. Still in car.

Comment

And I got battery box in rear. I can send pics if you want

Comment

Originally posted by yosh View Post
                And I got battery box in rear. I can send pics if you want
                I think the vert tank might be slightly different but I'm intersted in the battery box and rear valance section.

Comment

Sorry, shell is long gone.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Comment

No problem, thanks anyway.

Comment

Working...
                    X