Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 325ix 5spd coupe RUST FREE 5,000 - No Longer Available

1989 325ix 5spd coupe RUST FREE 5,000

I recently bought this car when I was on the prowl for a new project or an e30 that I could learn to work on. However, the car is to clean for me and to be honest I've decided the money in my pocket would currently be much better than an ix in the driveway. The car is extremely clean and the past owner went the whole nine yards on the paint. The cars paint is truly stunning and the interior is pretty clean as well (minus the drivers seat). Most importantly though this thing is 99% rust free. There is the small area right below the tow hook in the lower battery box which should be in the photos, Other then it's entirely rust free. The anti-rustiness of this car really makes it stand out. Theres not much else to say. The do os currently at 104,xxx. but it dosen't work. Sadly, the battery was utter crap so I took a battery out of one my other cars. So, you'll need to get a battery or see if you can revive the old one.

The Bad:
    drivers seat is ripped and functions on it also don't work (there may be a new driver seat in by time of sale)
    Car will need new front tires
    tach dosent work

The good:
    Pictures should speak for themselves
    Car needs nothing to be a daily driver or get a new seat and it can be a concourse!
    Pretty interesting tail lights (if they're some sort of aftermarket tail light chime in, I have no idea what they are or if the P/O just decided to spruce them up)

*paint is not hazy its just the shadows in the photo

You can pm me on here but text would be preferred
    443-832-8008

List Date: 4/23/2017

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1989 325ix 5spd coupe RUST FREE 5,000
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------

Last edited by The30man; 05-02-2017, 06:53 PM.

E30 325ix

Hello from europe, I am interested to buy your car. Can we get in touch pls? Thank you

Comment

Price drop

Comment

bump

Comment

price drop.

Comment

Working...
          X