Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone have a recommendation for shiftboot, e-brake boot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone have a recommendation for shiftboot, e-brake boot?

Previous owner's only changes to the car were some interior pieces and man, they are gaudy....

Red leather wrapped wheel, red shift boot, momo knob, red e-brake boot.

Looking to replace these asap... For the steering wheel, I am looking for a oem one that is smaller in diameter, but I think this is gonan take a while to find.

I am really looking hard for a e30 m3 shift boot and e-brake boot in alcantara with frames if anyone has a recommendation, I would appreciate it! thanks!

-Jon

This guy makes beautiful stuff. Mine are from him and still look new 10 years later.
    Originally posted by codyep3
    I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
    2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
    1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
    1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
    2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
    2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
    2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
    2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
    2010 F650gs twin
    2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Chainmail.
      ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
        Chainmail.
        Lol.

Have them made from a hookers panties
        I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
        2010 F650gs twin

Comment

didn't see any shift boots, but $1k For a center console?... fuck...im in the wrong business

Comment

Just message him.

I was the first to get them on this side of the pond, before he had an eBay site, and I did not pay anywhere near that for my stuff.
            2010 F650gs twin

Comment

"Stitched" here on the forum makes very high quality upholstery for E30s, including boot sets. You may have noticed his thread in the FS section for steering wheel re-wrapping.

I recently ordered a boot set from him and was very pleased with the quality. The install required gluing, but the leather is very soft and high quality. Matches the texture of the console very well too.

You may want to reach out to him - only problem is that he is very busy and often isn't able to respond.
              1991 318is Brillantrot daily driver (slow restoration)

Comment

I bought a couple of sets from this guy on ebay:
                http://www.ebay.com/itm/FITS-BMW-E30...QAAOSwv0tVbq9r

Inexpensive but two years on and they still look perfect in my vert. The shift boot has elastic around the bottom to fit snug on the plastic ring.
                Thank god, R3V was getting boring since the ginger kid wrecked his car. - Stonea

Comment

Originally posted by c0rbin9 View Post
                  "Stitched" here on the forum makes very high quality upholstery for E30s, including boot sets. You may have noticed his thread in the FS section for steering wheel re-wrapping.

I recently ordered a boot set from him and was very pleased with the quality. The install required gluing, but the leather is very soft and high quality. Matches the texture of the console very well too.

You may want to reach out to him - only problem is that he is very busy and often isn't able to respond.
                  thank you very much!!!

Comment

i'd like to chime in & also recommend alexander lenz (design-part) ... yes ... he's on the pricey side ... & it takes awhile to get your goods ... however ... i went ahead & had him do my whole interior ... the quality of craftsmanship is next to none ... can't say enough good things about alex
                    Attached Files
                    '92 alpinweiss 5spd cabrio w/mtech appearance package & factory hardtop
                    '95 alpinweiss 528iT
                    '88 dodge ram 50 sport cab

Comment

bought mine from this guy, fantastic and reasonable

2,422 Followers, 178 Following, 242 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from (@stitchedwheels)
                      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I think there is a template floating around here somewhere that you can actually make your own shift boot. Also, check out ChrisFix's youtube video on recovering a wheel... very inspiring. I'd assume the ebrake boot wouldn't be hard to manage either. Just putting that out there if cost is an issue.
                        (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

+ (whatever # we are on) for stitched

I got black on black and matches the existing E30 interior nicely. And the e-brake boot with an e36 e-brake handle really helps to make the interior a lot nicer looking.

Comment

Originally posted by Mwishlist View Post
                            I bought a couple of sets from this guy on ebay:
                            http://www.ebay.com/itm/FITS-BMW-E30...QAAOSwv0tVbq9r

Inexpensive but two years on and they still look perfect in my vert. The shift boot has elastic around the bottom to fit snug on the plastic ring.
                            That looks like the are vendor I got mine from. The quality is great and you can't beat the price
                            Seat Shocks....I have passed the baton to John Christy from Ninestitch. Email John or Garrett at ninestitch1@gmail.com

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...86#post4944786
                            Alice the Time Capsule
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=360504
                            87 Zinno Cabrio barn find 98k and still smells like a barn. Build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...20#post3455220

Comment

Our own Matt-B makes them....

Comment

Working...
                              X