No announcement yet.

my delphin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrading to a squid chip for the MR E head tuned for the green top injectors. I need to send a set of injectors out to get them cleaned. This should be happening pretty soon. I've been insulating the garage and I plan on putting a wood stove in next weekend. Pics to follow soon. Also put a set of summer tires on my hartges, Brigdestone potenza re11's. I like them, now my car needs more sway bar. These tires stick. If anyone is buying tires do your self a favor a get something good. You will thank yourself. Switching back to my winter wheels with the michelins soon, temps around here are dropping quick.
    sigpic

Comment

So I haven't gotten the squid chip installed yet. I really need to send out my green tops for cleaning. In the interim I've been working on my dads 6. Today however I'll be redoing the upper strut bushings and installing a new throttle cable.
      sigpic

Comment

I installed the Massive bbk. Everything fit well except my brake lines. They need to be longer. I'm also not a fan of the spacers but they are ok, no problem with the wheel coming loose or anything. I'll try to get a pic today of the kit installed. Also rebushed everything up front, new upper strut bearings, alignment, power flex sway bar and offset control arm bushes. Everything else came from Lemforder. Car drives great next up is my exhaust system. I've been putting this off as I want to get the headers coated. As of yet I'm undecided on what coating, plus I have to mock everything up and weld on the connectors I going to use.
        In the meantime I've been making decent progress on Dads car. Motor and trans are in and interior is almost complete.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X