X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Early model mud flaps.
    Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

Comment

I've got a late model rear valence for sale. I'd say it's a 8.5/10, it has a small spot of rust and a dent but it's straight overall. It includes everything too, both the bumper shocks, the side vents etc. I cut it about 3" above the bumper the whole way across and halfway through the spare tire well. It's white, I'm asking $100 obo. Will not ship.

Last edited by E30SPDFRK; 12-27-2012, 12:15 PM.
      Byron
      Leichtbau

Comment

anyone have a clean dash forsale?

Comment

FOR SALE: 1986 325e. Been parting the car out. looking to sell the five speed swap out of the car ($500.00) and any other parts I have or someone to come move the shell. all the front end stuff is gone. all of the suspension stuff is gone. full tan comfort interior.
          sigpic

I wear a suit, I do coke, and I ski...:D
          That's why I drive a BMW

Comment

Need a working alternator for an 87 325e if anyone has a spare.

Comment

Need plastic pieces that hold the blower motor in place. Desperately need this as it has been freezing in southern CT.

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
                I've got a late model rear valence for sale. I'd say it's a 8.5/10, it has a small spot of rust and a dent but it's straight overall. It includes everything too, both the bumper shocks, the side vents etc. I cut it about 3" above the bumper the whole way across and halfway through the spare tire well. It's white, I'm asking $100 obo. Will not ship.
                Make me an offer on this guys, it needs to be gone by February or else it's getting tossed.
                Byron
                Leichtbau

Comment

Originally posted by Bearmw
                  Looking for a plain TRUNKLID (without spoiler and non-vert) reasonably close to Springfield MA. I will consider any color but If you had Royal Blau I would be extra happy.
                  I've got a delphin one in good shape, yours for $20 if you want to come up to Nashua to grab it. I have some friends in Springfield, I usually make it in less than 2 hours door to door.

This shell is going to be hauled away sometime in the next few weeks, so you'd have to get it before then.

'84 318i - Lapisblau/Schwarz (in cryosleep)
                  '06 330i - Titansilber/Schwarz

Comment

hey before you toss that rear valance sell me the four plastic mounting points for the rear bumper! :D
                    IG- nv_e30

Comment

WTB RH window trim for 2dr, shadowline preferred but chrome works too. Part that goes over the top drip rail thingy.
                      1987 Toyota MR2: 20v blacktop screamer
                      sigpic
                      2013 Subaru BRZ: the new hotness
                      1991 318is Alpine White: sold
                      1989 325i Alpine White: sold

Comment

buying any stock/oem catalytic converters, any types of cars

Comment

I've got a full set of front and rear tan comfort seats with a ski pass and rear head rest, custom tan 325e embroidered carpets and a brand new behr 535i radiator for a manual e28 for sale. all the threads are in the parts sections for prices.

Thanks
                          sigpic

I wear a suit, I do coke, and I ski...:D
                          That's why I drive a BMW

Comment

Looking for passenger side and drivers side 51mm strut housings part numbers 31311127315 and 31311127316. Here is the link at realoem.

Going with the ground control complete coilover kit and I don't feel like leaving me car on jack stands forever.
                            -Filipe

Comment

TC Kline rear 60 mm adjusters NOT Mine

Save 40 bucks over TCK's current sale

E30 late model tank, NIB says seller. $100 so thinking aftermarket

https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Cleaning House $20 sale Jamestown RI

I have an ad on CL right now, It has not been updated and if you called and I did not get back to you I do apologize. I am always shocked how many replies I get 'do you have any strut braces?' 'do you have a dent-free delphin drivers fender perfectly aged so the chalked out part at the top matches mine?' So right here I will say I am trying to clear out some useful but not amazing OEM stuff that I have for cheap, assume body panels and trim need paint/don't match yours/etc.. Anyhow here is the first bunch of pictures of what I've got and I will update as I get more photos done. Best way to reach me is text 4012863449. I'm in Jamestown RI Cranston RI Providence area throughout the week. Open to offers/package deals. Cash only in person.
                                Looking for a set of control arms in really nice condition, houndstooth stuff, strut braces :) and 195/60/R14 tires.

Late Front Valance. Workable? $20

Black coupe door cards $30/pr. rear panels $20 pair.

Rear leather seat $50

Grimy Valve cover $10

Dent free hood. Has some rust spots on underside and on where the arm attaches. $60

Intake manifold 325i $30

Fair OEM Passengers side fender ASIS $20

Under dash kick panel (top part of the 2 piece type from an airbag car) $10

Front Subframe $60

Oil Cooler $20

I also have the following:
                                2 Clutch assembly's with very minimal wear from late 325i's $50/each
                                2 (need paint) weaves available as soon as I unmount tires.
                                325i starters, alternators, AFMs (at least a couple of each)
                                black leather sport seat parts (soon)
                                misc switches engine accessories etc.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X