No announcement yet.

Laguna DD/Weekend Warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a pretty awesome idea. Looks great.
    AWD > RWD

Comment

I picked up these decent comfort seats for about $100. The old, ravaged Sport seats I had will be converted into furniture for the house! I'll be making a new office chair out of the one in decent condition.

Just a few glamour shots:

"Leafeon" '92 Lagunengrun 325i Vert (Daily Driver/Project)
      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=366044
      The stickers make it go faster. :nice:

Comment

Got bored.

Debadged. Still a couple very tiny bits of ancient adhesive I'm still trying to pick off, but it turned out pretty well. Really cleans up the rear end.

Comment

Sub'd. Makes me regret not picking up a laguna vert on CL a couple of years ago. It was dirt cheap too. I think Slammin got it in the end.
          My Garage
          2001 Z3 2.5i Steel Gray/Black (Lexi)
          1988 325ix Diamond Schwartz/Black (Izzy)
          1989 325i Cirrus Blue/Houndstooth (Stitch)
          Feedback

Instagram: Stone.Hopkins

Comment

Very nice work so far! Looking good :)

Comment

Looks great, man. Love the laguna green so much, might even switch to that color in the future haha.
              sigpic
              '89 325i RoyalBlau Metallic - Kylie
              Follow me on IG! @its.christiannn

Comment

Nice - I have an air freshener in my vert too

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

FINALLY.

I found the part number for the fog light screw plugs I need.

Oh, but excuse me, they're called "expanding nuts." Giggity.

I wish I knew that because it would have made finding them a helluva lot easier. There's like three or four people selling them on Ebay. Picked some up and ordered some replacement yellow fogs so I don't have to mount my old cracked and beat up ones. New H3 bulbs as well.

Next thing I'll be looking into buying is a different wheel to replace the fugly airbag wheel. Hate that damn thing.

Comment

Lookin good!

COTM

Comment

Just wanted to post in here and say that this is my favorite e30 color. When I was looking for an e30, I tried my hardest to find a Lagunengrun coupe, but alas, I ended up with my second favorite being Brilliantrot.

Car looks good! Although, I am personally not a vert fan.

Comment

Looks good. It make take a few coats, but you could redye those seats tan.

The dye is like a paint. But it does soak into the leather, just the top though.
                        AWD > RWD

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, we have gold weaves ready for the springtime!

Also, one of my E28 buddies hooked me up with some new high beams that look great, imo. Our yellow fogs came in and now we wait for the expanding nuts so I can install them tomorrow.

Beyond a respray, a lip spoiler for the boot and some detailing here and there, the vert is exactly where I want it: Looking good, driving great, and not puking fluid everywhere. I'm definitely a happy camper.

Comment

And FOGLIGHTS!

Comment

Smilies would look killer. Have you looked into a bulb that doesn't appear orange behind the clear lenses but still blinks orange? I've been meaning to try to find some ever since I did my clear turns. Currently my bulbs blink a weird yellowish white.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                              Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by lambo View Post
                                Smilies would look killer. Have you looked into a bulb that doesn't appear orange behind the clear lenses but still blinks orange? I've been meaning to try to find some ever since I did my clear turns. Currently my bulbs blink a weird yellowish white.
                                For that you usually have to use LED bulbs. I think the orange reflection looks pretty nice however, personally.

I'm looking forward to seeing the weaves on it! Looks proper as it sits already.

Comment

Working...
                                X