Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever used "Euro Port Parts" ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone ever used "Euro Port Parts" ?

I recently stumbled upon this this parts site, Euro Port Parts, as I was getting a parts list going for some maintenance stuff I wanted to do. It seams like all of their stuff is significantly cheaper than all the other sites. I made a cart with FCPeuro and then the same cart (same brand and part#) with this site, FCPeuro was $130 and Euro Port Parts was $80. Seams a little too good to be true. Other than the site looking kind of old and outdated it is extremely slow. Kinda seams like a total scam, but I love a good deal haha. So I wanted to check if anyone has ever actually bought parts from here. Thanks

Originally posted by 2mAn
    The BMW V6 is the best

That is a slow website and their prices seem pretty average from what I've seen so far. I don't think it's worth the hassle unless you found something a lot cheaper than everywhere else.
    Plug and Play Wiring Harness Adapters for S54, S50, M54 and more.

Comment

The prices on what I had patience to check were not lower. What was so inexpensive in your list?

That site is pretty much unusable with the incredibly slow load times.

Comment

the first post reads like a salesman reviewing his own company...

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
          The prices on what I had patience to check were not lower. What was so inexpensive in your list?

That site is pretty much unusable with the incredibly slow load times.
          Yeah, the load times really tested my patience. It's almost not worth it just for that aspect. anyway, its not like one particular part was way less, but almost every part was at least $5-$10 cheaper, which starts to add up to some decent savings. Still seams kind of sketchy to me, so I'll probably just go with FCP.

The BMW V6 is the best

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
            the first post reads like a salesman reviewing his own company...
            caught.... haha

The BMW V6 is the best

Comment

Working...
            X