What's up New England!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's up New England!

it's that mid winter boredom again. Lets get a thread going about this year's shows?

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

I am getting excited for warmer weather and coming events too. Gotta button up a few projects; hopefully before April.
    Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

Comment

Seems facebook is the thing, All tradition types of forums seem to be in this dwindling dive. I too am looking forward to warmer weather but this year has not been that bad a few spells in the singles/negatives but otherwise been not bad.

Ski gtg
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I hope my car will be done by the spring. I really wanted to drive it this winter but I guess I will keep the salt off it for one more year

Comment

Drove my car in today, roads nice and dry here in the Blackstone Valley! Beats driving the 5-spd F350 for clutch leg comfort!

Maybe this year we can combine a drive and rifle range day.

Bring your E30, your AR, and some bullets.

Bimmers and Bullets!! It has a catchy ring to it....
          "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."
          -Patrick Henry, n.d.

Comment

Originally posted by jeff_b View Post
            Drove my car in today, roads nice and dry here in the Blackstone Valley! Beats driving the 5-spd F350 for clutch leg comfort!

Maybe this year we can combine a drive and rifle range day.

Bring your E30, your AR, and some bullets.

Bimmers and Bullets!! It has a catchy ring to it....
            I'm in haha

Comment

Let's just keep the show thread from last year alive... just add to it when you have an update

Comment

Working...
              X