Wtb iS shell for restoration Pa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtb iS shell for restoration Pa

Hey guys, spent many hrs on restoring my 90 325iS back to tip top daily service. A couple weeks ago my wife was hit and run... The car is totaled. I have been searching locally for a clean shell to start another restoration project.

Here is what I'm searching for

-Must be a coupe.
    -clean title is a must
    -minimal rust

Does not need to have fenders hood or glass but they are a plus. Wouldn't mind a car thats been in the partout process as long as it's not been wrecked or rusted out. Looking to save another rust free car.

Don't mind traveling for the right car. My wife and I really miss our e30 and would enjoy another project.

Please send pics if you have a shell available.

Thanks
    Oldbeema

What's your budget ?

Comment

I both have been looking for a clean IS..but can say one thing....go south ,every car I've looked at in the north is a rust bucket
      NASA
      BMWCCA member
      PCA member 25yrs

1991 318IS slick top
      1997 M3 sedan
      2001 325CI DD

“whoever turns the wheel the least, wins"

Comment

Don't want to post a budget because for the right car I'm willing to spend a little more but for your average coupe no more than $1000. But say you had a 89 built 90 325iS that was schwarz with diamond schwarz bumpers... Well then I'd be inclined to go higher.

I am not really searching for a whole car unless the options or the price is right....

Please feel free to message just please include pics of the car you have available.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a 98% rust free late model shell I would be willing to sell but im in FL

Comment

Originally posted by Oldbeema View Post
            Hey guys, spent many hrs on restoring my 90 325iS back to tip top daily service. A couple weeks ago my wife was hit and run... The car is totaled. I have been searching locally for a clean shell to start another restoration project.

Here is what I'm searching for

-Must be a coupe.
            -clean title is a must
            -minimal rust

Does not need to have fenders hood or glass but they are a plus. Wouldn't mind a car thats been in the partout process as long as it's not been wrecked or rusted out. Looking to save another rust free car.

Don't mind traveling for the right car. My wife and I really miss our e30 and would enjoy another project.

Please send pics if you have a shell available.

Thanks
            Oldbeema

Comment

Working...
            X