Oregon Craft Beer month

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oregon Craft Beer month

For anyone not aware, Portland has more breweries than any other city in the world; and July just happens to be Oregon Craft Beer month. There are a total of 120 beer events in the month of July. Most noteable are the Portland International Beer Festival (July 18-20), and the Oregon Brewers Festival (July 24-27). A link to all of the events can be found here:

For anyone wanting to go, hit me up as I will indefinitley be at both of these events and probably many more. I get the feeling that most PNW R3Vers enjoy beer just as much as I do, so maybe we can get a good group together to head down and get fucked up on delicious Oregon beer!

Attendance is mandatory for some, you know who you are ;)

Keep me posted, as I'll likely attend more than a few of the events :).
    Originally posted by Gruelius
    and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Deffinitly hitting up the brewfest again this year, I still got tokens from last year lol!

Comment

I was coming south on interstate today and could smell them brewing on the way through :)

Comment

Hell ya! Portland Represent!

Comment

beer.......

Alpina B3 Flash/BMS OCC/ER CP/ETS 5/HKS BOV/M3 Control Arms/OFT

Comment

the International Beer Fest starts this friday at 4pm and runs through Sunday. It's located in the North Park Blocks in the Pearl District.

Early bird specials on Friday and Saturday! Arrive between 4 and 5pm on Friday, or 12 and 1pm on Saturday, and get 5 extra 4oz taste tokens! Over 120 beers on hand to be sampled, including one that is 21% ABV!!!!!! That's nearly double the alchohol of wine, and about the same as many liqueurs. $20 gets to a commemorative mug and 10 4oz tastes.

I will be there at 4 on Friday, and at some point on saturday afternoon & evening too. If anyone wants me meet up just give me a call (if you don't have my #, pm me)

Comment

see ya there

:)
                Joe Funk -- Portland Oregon
                That Guy.
                03 X5. 3 liter obviously.

Comment

every month in oregon is beer month. wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by ducatipaso View Post
                    every month in oregon is beer month. wtf?
                    That's why Oregon is known as 'Beervana'

Comment

Working...
                    X