FS:Work Meister S1 3P Rims w/tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS:Work Meister S1 3P Rims w/tires

Work Meister S1 3P rims with Nitto Invo tires. Front rims are 19x9.5 et11 with 255/30/19. Rear rims are 19x11 et17 with 275/35/19. The bolt pattern on the rims are 5x114. These were on a 350Z that was lowered 2 inches and did not rub. Rims are in pristine condition, no curb rashes. No center caps. Tires have 75% tread life left. Located in Wichita, KS. Willing to ship at buyers expense.

$3300 obo

Last edited by 99r6; 11-22-2015, 01:24 PM.

Bump

Comment

You're going to be hard pressed to find anyone on this site interested, in wide, super low offset 19s, that would only fit a stanced e46 m3 or e39 IF redrilled to 5x120.
      Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
        You're going to be hard pressed to find anyone on this site interested, in wide, super low offset 19s, that would only fit a stanced e46 m3 or e39 IF redrilled to 5x120.
        x1000.

"Let me post my late-model, Japanese import, wrong-offset, too-large wheels in the classic BMW website forums. I might find a buyer."

Comment

Originally posted by Cha Ching View Post
          x1000.

"Let me post my late-model, Japanese import, wrong-offset, too-large wheels in the classic BMW website forums. I might find a buyer."
          Thanks for the concern, gentlemen.

Although I understand that this is the totally wrong type of wheel for our community, I believe it's better to have over-exposure to increase the chances of selling.

Comment

^^ try stanceworks. lots of expensive wheels there

Esquire E30 Build (87 325i Vert)
            Ultimate Tanning Machine

Comment

Working...
            X