Pokemon Go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lanker View Post
    This is such a strange thing. Some of the videos of people running into each other, etc. Ridiculous. Maybe I'm just too old.
    Never too old!!!
    I'm 43 and started poking around at it over the weekend. My kids play so I figured I'd check it out.

Comment

I haven't really played with it much. Half the time it won't even load, can't find a GPS signal, etc. When it is working, there's fuckall around here. I live in a somewhat rural area, which is apparently the problem.

I did however put a GBC emulator on my phone, along with Pokemon Blue. Totally forgot how addicting that game is.

Comment

lol

I decided to check it out myself so I downloaded it. Turns out I have a couple pokemon on my property and the augmented reality is kind of cool I guess.
        My Feedback

Comment

I grew up as a teen with Pokemon and traded cards with my neighbor...but I feel like if I download it I won't be able to troll kids guilt free.
          ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
          ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
          ~ '87 535
          ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
          ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Pokemon Go : the ideal excuse for pedos to go play outside. ;-)

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Also, pokevision.com
              Swanny!
              SUCKERS.

Comment

The day this came out I was at a friend's house for their child's birthday party and all the youngsters were playing this... and all of the dad's.

Ended up driving a bunch of people around at midnight to go hunt pokemon. Made it to a local park / poke-stop at 1am and the park was absolutely packed with grown-ass adults playing pokemon go and vaping.

Comment

Originally posted by 4tDX View Post
                  Ended up driving a bunch of people around at midnight to go hunt pokemon. Made it to a local park / poke-stop at 1am and the park was absolutely packed with grown-ass adults playing pokemon go and vaping.

You're complaining that people actually went outside? Really?

Anyway, I think I'm giving up on this game. I haven't spent that much time with it, but it shouldn't be this hard to come across a single pokemon. Apparently this game is only for people that live in the city. I don't live in the middle of nowhere either - about a 30 minute drive from Philly. But there's nothing here to speak of. Meanwhile, other people are getting pokemon from inside their house, like wtf? Oh well. Hope they do something to improve it.

Comment

Originally posted by doorman View Post
                    Never too old!!!
                    I'm 43 and started poking around at it over the weekend. My kids play so I figured I'd check it out.
                    I'd probably look at it differently if I had kids. At least they're getting outside I suppose.

Comment

At the very least, people are making a lot of jokes about the game and its players, so we have something to laugh at

Comment

In 98 days Putin is going to hack Pokemon Go and make you all vote for Trump.

Mark my words
                        Seat Shocks....I have passed the baton to John Christy from Ninestitch. Email John or Garrett at ninestitch1@gmail.com

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...86#post4944786
                        Alice the Time Capsule
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=360504
                        87 Zinno Cabrio barn find 98k and still smells like a barn. Build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...20#post3455220

Comment

Originally posted by 4tDX View Post
                          The day this came out I was at a friend's house for their child's birthday party and all the youngsters were playing this... and all of the dad's.

E30: '91 318is - M52/ZF320 | Azev A 16X7.5 | H&R Race/Bilstein | Completely refreshed suspension/brakes/drivetrain

An Associate/Bachelors degree is America's most overrated product

Comment

Working...
                          X