No announcement yet.

TurboJake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jake is shipping parts to me tomorrow, but I'll write a review while I'm thinking of it since I have no doubt the parts will get here fine, and I'll forget to post here. He found the parts I wanted, took photos of them so I could see (even though I didn't need photos), and gave me a great price on them to save me from a mid-winter trip to the junkyard. Then he sent photos of the parts boxed up for shipping. Epic service! I'll be hitting him up for any future parts needs, for sure.

he does have a dirty carpet with socks on it, but I won't hold that against him :)
    Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
    Track/street e21 build
    visit Condor Speed Shop
    visit Motorsport Hardware

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

^^ same experience here. I have been on a few different forums and dealing with Jake was very pleasant best transaction I had!!

In addition to all the pix, he sent me a message asking if I was happy with the transaction!!

J

Comment

just to add to my previous post: product received very quickly, packed great, exactly what I expected. Thanks again Jake.
        Stage rally/rallycross e30 build/competition journal
        Track/street e21 build
        visit Condor Speed Shop
        visit Motorsport Hardware

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"] 1985 318i/M50 Rally Car - 1988 Porsche 924S - 2005 Sequoia tow pig - 2018 GTI

Comment

Jake packed it well and shipped it fast, more than fair price and was exactly as advertised - actually better. And funny ads.

Comment

Cool, Honest guy, Fast Shipper!!! Posted a WTB thread, responded and packaged literally before I asked to buy them. :p

Thanks Jake,

J

Comment

Thanks Jake! Fast shipper, even picked up some new o-rings for the part for me, everything as described, etc etc.

The only bad thing I would say about Jake is that is that he likes blue flavored Mountain Dew. Blue isn't even a flavor! That shit is nasty, who even knows what kind of preservatives and artificial flavors and colors are in there? I say stick with the original man, keep it natural, keep it fresh.

Comment

Bought some interior trim from Jake. Excellent transaction and fast shipping. Great communication! He makes sure everything is as expected.

Thanks!

Comment

Just purchased a driveshaft from him. He had it packed and ready to go and shipped out fast, all at a decent price.

Comment

Bought a set of taillights from Jake. Shipped item quickly and they arrived as described.
                    No room for complaints here. Will buy from TurboJake again.
                    » PARTS FOR SALE
                    » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

I paid for a part that Jake took a couple hours to take out(he didnt anticipate on the part being so hard to get to) still charged me the same price.

part gets here and a few of the splines were damaged, I actually might have been able to use it but I told Jake that I really didn't want to chance damaging my rack/pinion. I didn't ask anything. no money back. no return. I just wanted to let him know(I got a steal already and felt bad if I had to ask for my money back)

anyways, a couple days and some PMs back and forth, he sends me another coupler with a 100% of the splnines in tact.

I offered to pay him again, I really did. he just wouldn't take it.

If I ever have to sell him a part of my own, I'm gonna make sure I deduct the money I owe him.

Thanks again.

Comment

I like it, would buy again.

Comment

another great transaction, thanks dood!

Comment

Awesome guy.

Best classifieds transaction I've made on any forum.

Comment

I was having a horrible time arranging shipping for some Lotus Cortina body parts and Jake offered to drive across the country to pick them up and deliver them to me. Very easy guy to work with and the parts arrived looking the same as when they were packed. If you need long-distance transport for rare vintage race car parts, he's your guy! :up:

Also, bonus points for trying to make a turbo Ford Probe work.
                              Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

Bought a couple things from Jake. Super easy transaction and a cool guy
                                '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                                '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                                '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                                '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Working...
                                X