Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here we go again. Drift, 5.0, same ol ish.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go again. Drift, 5.0, same ol ish.

Traded the 302 car off to a dude in Oregon for a daily after my daily tried to murder me and i killed the subframe board sliding a curb. Anyways i need a v8 in my life and i have an 88 shell laying around. I also happen to have an e30v8 mount/pan kit. I saved the garagetastic petal setup/t5 push slave i had started gathering for the other car and i saved that damn dinan rear subframe that wound up costing me a ton.

I picked up a half caged fc shell and now a buddy wants it. Hashed out a deal that he can take it if he gets me the tubing for the cage. So that will be in the works as soon as we get the material. He also happens to be the first to run a local fab co first set of knuckles on his sbc swapped s13. He just informed me yesterday that he's gonna have them modify my knuckles for a christmas present.

Now ill be on the lookout for an exploder donor and a wc t5. Not gonna be an overnight build as ive got a house to remodel but this is where ill be updating this project from here on out.

Cool man, try to do pics.

Btw, just finished doing my push slave setup.... I ended up building a bracket like daze's TKO bracket, didn't think the t5 style one would fit. My advice is to bolt everything on with the tranny hanging down and then jack it up.... hydraulic clearancing anyone? :D

also, the bleeder is damn near impossible to get to.

Comment

We had to bleed my buddies hydrolic throw out at the master line as the remote bleeder did nothing. Figure ill have to do the same.

Comment

Working...
      X