• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
    I chose girls and cars instead.
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

I feel like I am way too old to ever understand the whole Pokemon thing. I didn't get it when I was in my 20s and it first got popular, and I definitely don't understand its continued popularity today.
      sigpic
      1991 325i Sport - Calypsorot Metallic - DAILY DRIVEN

WTB in SoCal: 8"/10" Lukebox, leather Sport steering wheel, 60L MotoMeter fuel gauge, Thule/Yakima roof rack

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent Brick View Post
        I feel like I am way too old to ever understand the whole Pokemon thing. I didn't get it when I was in my 20s and it first got popular, and I definitely don't understand its continued popularity today.
        You wouldn't understand, its a 90s kid thing. /s

Nostalgia is a powerful drug.
        2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
        (Daily Driver)
        Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
        KW V2 Coilovers
        VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

So I'm fairly confident some stupid bitch was attempting to catch pokemon on the highway today. She slowed to about 10mph in traffic (65mph zone), then suddenly sped up to 50 and held the left lane.

I flashed her a few times (headlights, not my dick), but she refused to move over. So, I reluctantly passed her on the right. In doing so, I found if fairly obvious that she was trying to pretend that she wasn't looking at the phone in her hand.

Shortly after I passed her, she did another abrupt slow, and pulled into the grass median.

Part of me wanted to stop and confirm my suspicion. The other part of me didn't want to get arrested for assault if I turned out to be correct.
          No E30 Club
          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Brezzi View Post
            The biggest issue I'm having with it is that the developers seem to have built logic into it that makes it almost impossible to catch anything while traveling at a high rate of speed.
            It's probably to prevent people from playing while they drive.
            Originally posted by LJ851
            I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

As it should be.
              No E30 Club
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                So I'm fairly confident some stupid bitch was attempting to catch pokemon on the highway today. She slowed to about 10mph in traffic (65mph zone), then suddenly sped up to 50 and held the left lane.

I flashed her a few times (headlights, not my dick), but she refused to move over. So, I reluctantly passed her on the right. In doing so, I found if fairly obvious that she was trying to pretend that she wasn't looking at the phone in her hand.

Shortly after I passed her, she did another abrupt slow, and pulled into the grass median.

Part of me wanted to stop and confirm my suspicion. The other part of me didn't want to get arrested for assault if I turned out to be correct.
                My co worker/buddy asked me to look at his car this morning, as he claimed there was a clunking/clicking noise coming from the front, I asked him what he was doing/when it happened etc, he states "Well, I was driving and a (insert pokemon name here) popped up on the app, so I slammed on the brakes to try and catch it lololololol." Proceeded to call him an idiot/lecture him on how stupid he and the game are, and kicked him out of the shop

The app detects if you are moving quickly and wont work, i.e. driving, but there are ways around it I guess, as if people on there cell phones while driving wasn't bad enough

Thinking I may stay off the bike until this app looses some of its steam

Comment

i was going 40mph and catching shit just fine. ( back road by myself, granted not smart )

Some have the skills, some dont.

And some are like that bitch Gary...always 1 step ahead

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
                    i was going 40mph and catching shit just fine. ( back road by myself, granted not smart )

Some have the skills, some dont.

And some are like that bitch Gary...always 1 step ahead
                    Yea, because there's no chance of other people being on a back road.
                    No E30 Club

Comment

Its gated at 1 end, and it was just me at work.

i have encountered others on freeways weaving all over though

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
                        I chose girls instead.

Nerds.

Edit:

I suppose that's a little harsh. On the positive side, it should get all you nerds out of your moms basement, so that's good....right
                        The GF likes it haha, it gets me out of the garage.

Guys not to state the obvious but yeah don't play and drive....

Comment

Wandered into this thread wanting to know the cause of the pokemon spam on Imgur.

So, 30 minutes ago I saw a dude walking down my street with what appeared to be a GoPro attached to his flat bill. Is this a pokemon go thing?
                          I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

No, you dont have to record anything.

I only works via a cellphone, and displays on a cell phone.

Comment

I have enjoyed this. I think everyone agrees that hopefully future patches will add player vs player battles, or a better battling system.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

this game is annoying as fuck. We have people walking around the dealership phone in hand looking for nothing.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                                Ig:ryno_pzk
                                I like the tuna here.
                                Originally posted by lambo
                                Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Working...
                                X