Berenstain Bears?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kway View Post
    Lol that is weird. I remember pronouncing it "burn-steen" as a kid.
    Same.

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
      https://blog.theuniversesolved.com/tag/parallel-worlds/

So what is going on?

My own theory, Digital Consciousness (fka “Programmed Reality”), has a much better, comprehensive, and perfectly consistent explanation (note: this has the same foundation as Tom Campbell’s theory, “My Big TOE”).

“We” are each a segment of organized information in “all that there is” (ATTI). Hence, we feel individual, but are connected to the whole. (No time to dive into how perfectly this syncs with virtually every spiritual experience throughout history, but you probably get it.) The “Reality Learning Lab” (RLL) (Campbell) is a different set of organized information within ATTI. The RLL is what we experience every day while conscious. (While meditating, or in deep sleep, we are connected elsewhere) It is where all of the artifacts representing Berenstein or Berenstain exist. It is where various “simulation” timelines run. The information that represents our memories is in three places:

The “brain” part of the simulation. Think of this as our cache.
      The temporary part of our soul’s record (or use the term “spirit”, “essence”, “consciousness”, “Being”, or whatever you prefer – words don’t matter), which we lose when we die. This is the stuff our “brain” has full access to, especially when our minds are quiet.

The permanent part of our soul’s record; what we retain from life to life, what we are here to evolve and improve, what in turn contributes to the inexorable evolution of ATTI. Values and morality are here. Irrelevant details like the spelling of Berenstein don’t belong.

For some reason, ATTI decided that it made sense to replace Berenstein with Berenstain in all of the artifacts of our reality (books, search engine records, etc.) But, for some reason, the consciousness data stores did not get rewritten when that happened, and so we still have long-term recollection of “Berenstein.”

Why? ATTI just messing with us? Random experiment? Glitch?

Maybe ATTI is giving us subtle hints that it exists, that “we” are permanent, so that we use the information to correct our path?

We can’t know. ATTI is way beyond our comprehension.
      Interesting. So can ATTI be catagorized as the most basic objective reality that exists? Like a primordial soup of data in which different virtual realities can be formed from? Does that suggest that ATTI has had a sort of consciousness (god) from the beginning just from sheer will of evolution, and has been growing more complex by being fed with 'individual' RLL data streams?

Damn. This reminds me of evangelion. What's the explanation on how 'individual' hard memories get rebooting in new bodies?

So yeah, why would it be fucking with us.

Comment

Ok I must be behind. WTF are you guys talking about?

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
        Transaction feedback
        - jpod999

Comment

http://mandelaeffect.com/nelson-mandela-died-in-prison/
          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
          2016 Ford Flex
          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Fruit Loops or Froot Loops? Loony Tunes or Loony Toons? "Luke, I am your father" or "NO, I am your father" I could go on for hours, not to mention all the references in the Bible people are finding.

Oh, and when the hell did she say Magic Mirror on the wall? In my timeline it's always been Mirror, Mirror.

Hrm... http://i.imgur.com/DZfEsCz.jpg

Last edited by Farbin Kaiber; 07-19-2016, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Is Spam really meat?

Comment

Right when this shit was getting was getting all metaphysical and all. lol

Just saying, it hit me like a brick when I was talking to my friends about it a couple of days ago; and I never heard of all this hoo ha on the internet.

Comment

Mr. Rogers... It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, or a beautiful day in this neighborhood?
                  Last edited by Farbin Kaiber; 07-19-2016, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FredK View Post
                    https://blog.theuniversesolved.com/tag/parallel-worlds/

The originators of the book series only recall their names as “Berenstain” and seem perplexed by everyone else’s recollection. Is it a case of mass confusion, an example of a parallel universe in action, or a rare and extreme piece of evidence that our reality is purely subjective?

MWI (Many Worlds Interpretation) Quantum theorists would have one possible yet incomplete explanation. In this theory, reality bifurcates constantly every time a quantum mechanical decision needs to be made (which occurs at the subatomic particle level countless times per second, and may be influenced by the observer effect). The figure below demonstrates. At some point, one of the ancestors of Stan and Jan Berenstein, the creators of the Berenstein Bear book series, encountered a situation where his name could have been spelled one of two ways. Perhaps, it was at Ellis Island, where such mistakes were common. For whatever reason, the universe bifurcated into one where the ancestor in question retained his original name, Berenstein, and another where the ancestor received a new spelling of his name, Berenstain (or vice versa; it doesn’t matter). Down the Berenstein path travelled we and/or all of our ancestors. Our doppelgängers went down the Berenstain path.

According to MWI, all of these realities exist in something called Hilbert Space and there is no ability to travel from one to another. This is where MWI fails, because we are all in the Berenstain path now, but seem to remember the Berenstein path. So, for some reason (reality just messing with us?) we all jumped from one point in Hilbert Space to another. If Hilbert Space allowed for this, then this idea might have some validity. But it doesn’t. Furthermore, not everyone experienced the shift. Just ask the Berenstains. MWI can’t explain this.

The flaw is in the assumption that “we” are entirely in one of these realities. “We,” as has been discussed countless times in this blog and in my book, are experiencing a purely subjective experience. It is the high degree of consensus between each of us “conscious entities” that fools us into thinking that our reality is objective and deterministic. Physics experiments have proven beyond a reasonable doubt that it is not.

So what is going on?

My own theory, Digital Consciousness (fka “Programmed Reality”), has a much better, comprehensive, and perfectly consistent explanation (note: this has the same foundation as Tom Campbell’s theory, “My Big TOE”).

“We” are each a segment of organized information in “all that there is” (ATTI). Hence, we feel individual, but are connected to the whole. (No time to dive into how perfectly this syncs with virtually every spiritual experience throughout history, but you probably get it.) The “Reality Learning Lab” (RLL) (Campbell) is a different set of organized information within ATTI. The RLL is what we experience every day while conscious. (While meditating, or in deep sleep, we are connected elsewhere) It is where all of the artifacts representing Berenstein or Berenstain exist. It is where various “simulation” timelines run. The information that represents our memories is in three places:

The “brain” part of the simulation. Think of this as our cache.
                    The temporary part of our soul’s record (or use the term “spirit”, “essence”, “consciousness”, “Being”, or whatever you prefer – words don’t matter), which we lose when we die. This is the stuff our “brain” has full access to, especially when our minds are quiet.

The permanent part of our soul’s record; what we retain from life to life, what we are here to evolve and improve, what in turn contributes to the inexorable evolution of ATTI. Values and morality are here. Irrelevant details like the spelling of Berenstein don’t belong.

For some reason, ATTI decided that it made sense to replace Berenstein with Berenstain in all of the artifacts of our reality (books, search engine records, etc.) But, for some reason, the consciousness data stores did not get rewritten when that happened, and so we still have long-term recollection of “Berenstein.”

Why? ATTI just messing with us? Random experiment? Glitch?

Maybe ATTI is giving us subtle hints that it exists, that “we” are permanent, so that we use the information to correct our path?

We can’t know. ATTI is way beyond our comprehension.
                    Can I get a tl; dr plz

Comment

I see your Berenstain Bears and raise you

TRUENO

True N O

or TREE NO

or
                      TRUE E NO

Toretto?
                      Boris - 89 E30 325i
                      84- E30 323i

Comment