De Niro says it best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
    Im not for any of them and i will not be voting. But I do have to say this. Trump said some vulgar shit yet bill cheated on his wife and has been accused by many women of raping them and Hillary is accused of going after them to shut them up. One person said some shit that I'm willing to bet has been said by someone somewhere else. While one person who was president and first lady at the time actually went after people. C'mon people her and bill worthless bags of flesh too.

Also you got Obama coming out and saying if you dont vote or vote third party you're essentially voting for trump and that every has to vote for Hillary. What kind of shit is that? so people cant have an opinion and vote who they see fit?
    You've got it backwards my friend. The Clinton's have merely been accused (for political and financial reasons no doubt) whereas Trump is the one actually on tape talking about sexually assaulting women against their will. The hard evidence is against Trump, not the Clintons.

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
      You've got it backwards my friend. The Clinton's have merely been accused (for political and financial reasons no doubt) whereas Trump is the one actually on tape talking about sexually assaulting women against their will. The hard evidence is against Trump, not the Clintons.

So the Monica ordeal never happened? Even though she wasn't assaulted he cheated on Hillary with her. Thats worse then saying some shit in my book. Wheres your proof he actually did those things and wasn't just bullshitting? Because He has a fucking point. A lot of females throw them selves the second they see those dollar bills or know they are famous thats just a known fact of the world.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

A lot of females throw them selves the second they see those dollar bills or know they are famous thats just a known fact of the world.
        Just because that is true, it doesn't mean that we should tolerate someone who acts on that reality anywhere near the oval office. Bill did his fair share of philandering sure, and he has been raked over the coals by the public just as Trump is.

Again, Hillary is not MY candidate, but in a world where someone as morally and ethically bankrupt as Donald Trump can win a primary speaks volumes about the quality of the electorate. The same could be said for Hillary winning as well, but for different reasons.

All the Republicans had to do was throw anyone up there who didn't shoot themselves in the foot every 10 seconds to win this election. After 8 years of a Dem in the office it's almost a sure thing to have a Rep win the election by a narrow margin... IF that candidate isn't a total asshat. Now they are scrambling to not lose Congressional majority, let alone the presidency.
        "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
        -----------------------------------------
        91 318is Turbo Sold
        87 325 Daily driver Sold
        06 4.8is X5
        06 Mtec X3
        05 4.4i X5 Sold
        92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
        90 325i Sold
        97 328is Sold
        01 323ci Sold
        92 325i Sold
        83 528e Totaled
        98 328i Sold
        93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
          Just because that is true, it doesn't mean that we should tolerate someone who acts on that reality anywhere near the oval office.

Wheres the proof he has acted on it? Seems to me the one who has acted on that is bill when he was in the office. Trump said that 11 years ago its just now coming out and there is not one person who has even accused him of an assault. Yet Bill has a like 4?

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            ^
            There is a lot she can and will do about not just the 2a but anything that is not rooted in "social justice" and likely get some "trans-nationalism" going on right out of the gate with in the 1st 20 days in office. You really think she is going nominate a pro 2a and Conservative the to the bench of the SCOTUS to replace Scalia???

I think not................. Then you have Chief Justice Roberts who will be leaving likely in the next 4 years, Hes wanted to retire but has not, what about R.B.G. lots of rumors about her health and is she likey to hang on for another 4-8 years. Right there we go from a barely conservative rather pro 2a bench to a very far left stacked court for at least the next 25 years.

The SCOTUS is the biggest issue in this election cycle, though no one really seems to want to see that or talk about it....
            Well, if the GOP voters hadn't fucked up and put someone in who's more repulsive than Hillary, they could hold onto congress and i'm pretty sure that they'd be willing to not approve anyone for scotus for 4 years.

trump is dragging the whole ship down with him.

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
            Just continue to ignore the information that you don't want to hear and repeat what you enjoy listening to gwb.
            "fact and data driven" lol

Wheres the proof he has acted on it? Seems to me the one who has acted on that is bill when he was in the office. Trump said that 11 years ago its just now coming out and there is not one person who has even accused him of an assault. Yet Bill has a like 4?
            Only a loser would brag about something he didn't actually do. Is trump a loser? I thought he was a winner and that's a huge part of the appeal to his cult of personality. Who brags about sexual assault whether he actually did it or not, it's so fucking tasteless and shitty.

Comment

Ahem. Most recently:

But, turns out, Donald Trump has also gone after a woman who accused him of sexual assault. Back in July, LawNewz.com published an interview with Trump's former business partner Jill Harth who accused Trump of sexual assaulting her in the 1990's.

If you think Trump has never abused women... you aren't familiar with his bodies of work, including his divorces. Again, they both suck, but just because you favor one candidate, it is not an excuse to turn a blind eye. The guy really is deplorable in all aspects of life.
              "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
              -----------------------------------------
              91 318is Turbo Sold
              87 325 Daily driver Sold
              06 4.8is X5
              06 Mtec X3
              05 4.4i X5 Sold
              92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
              90 325i Sold
              97 328is Sold
              01 323ci Sold
              92 325i Sold
              83 528e Totaled
              98 328i Sold
              93 325i Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Schnitzer318is View Post
                Ahem. Most recently:

But, turns out, Donald Trump has also gone after a woman who accused him of sexual assault. Back in July, LawNewz.com published an interview with Trump's former business partner Jill Harth who accused Trump of sexual assaulting her in the 1990's.

If you think Trump has never abused women... you aren't familiar with his bodies of work, including his divorces. Again, they both suck, but just because you favor one candidate, it is not an excuse to turn a blind eye. The guy really is deplorable in all aspects of life.

Thats why i said and have previously said i wont be voting because they both dumb fucks. Just makes me laugh how people think hillary and bill are perfect

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Jefferies, you triggered son. You argue like your avatar.

Comment

Hey man, Donald, like said it was okay if you didn't like them.

Comment

Mark it zero!

Comment

Originally posted by CurrusDei View Post
                        Jefferies, you triggered son. You argue like your avatar.

Yes! I'll take that as a compliment.

Comment

Originally posted by gwb72tii View Post
                          Dude he paid her 850k to settle
                          Did you catch the latest news? What do you make of the women accusing Trump of sexual assault?

Comment

Accusations are just that, until proven by an unbiased investigation (not that any of these admittedly flimsy claims will likely be seriously investigated). But it certainly does fit with his general character.

Comment

only the best meltdowns

Comment

Did you catch the latest news? What do you make of the women accusing Trump of sexual assault?
                                well i', wondering why you would believe the allegations when you refuse to believe proof hillary is a crook?
                                “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                                Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
                                X