Any knowledgeable E Manage blue users?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any knowledgeable E Manage blue users?

I’ve got a project I’m working on that requires me to modify my AFM signal (for details on the ‘project’ see my “Yet another request for advice on a stroker” thread). I was looking at the APEXi Neo to bastardize the stock AFM set up originally, but (as I always do) I’ve complicated my project beyond my original intensions and have added a second set of 6 up-stream injectors. This has me thinking of fuel management options outside of the Neo that may be able to run all 12 of the injectors I now have.

Here is my resultant question regarding the E Manage Blue: If I use the basic function of the EMB and use the 5 rotary knobs to modify my AFM signal, and I purchase the ‘Support Tool’ and ‘Injection Harness’ can I use the direct control these upgrades for the EMB claim to offer to control my up stream injectors, while (at the same time) using the rotary knobs to mess with the AFM????

That is to say: Will the EMB perform AFM signal modifications, and utilize the support tool and injector harness to directly control injectors, at the same time???
Working...
X