No announcement yet.

Anyone from NM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah im very disappointed that there arent more e30 fans out there in NM. I would love to meet up but i gotta work that day but im sure there will be another time. Soon?!
    sigpic

Comment

We're actually planning to go next Wednesday. I need to do some work on my car tomorrow. Shoot me a PM if you want to join.

WTB NorCal: Z4 shifter + misc. parts

Comment

Aight! Will do!
        sigpic

Comment

Figured I would say hey to everyone, kinda new to ABQ (2 years now) originally from the land of BMW's (bay area, CA) and yes it's definitely an island where euro cars get not much love or respect. Anyways, I am always building something different and you never know what BMW may be in my driveway! :D Bought my first e30 in 1997, so I have been around them for a little while now...
          ~Matt
          If you can't build it, you have no business driving it! :hitler: 1994 530iT Cashmere Beige Metallic

Comment

Originally posted by KrautRocket View Post
            Figured I would say hey to everyone, kinda new to ABQ (2 years now) originally from the land of BMW's (bay area, CA) and yes it's definitely an island where euro cars get not much love or respect. Anyways, I am always building something different and you never know what BMW may be in my driveway! :D Bought my first e30 in 1997, so I have been around them for a little while now...
            ~Matt
            Good to hear from you, Matt. Where are you in NM?

Comment

Hey everyone my name is Joseph I live in Rio Rancho, finally got an e30 last month. I've been more into jap cars aside from my ur-s4 I had but gotta say I'm loving the e30

Comment

Well, I'll be in ABQ tomorrow around lunch time...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Saw a red late model 2 door in ABQ going under a bridge on Central, I waved but I don't think you saw me lol which is odd because my car is decked out with green painters tape atm haha...

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Figured I'd post this here. Anyone in NM who likes to ski/board want to trek up to Colorado? If so, check in here!

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=226072

Comment

Hey all, I just wanted to drop in and say hey. I am currently in the process of building a 327i, but hopefully I can get it finished in the next week so I can head out and meet some of you all. I know of a few other e30 guys but they are mostly posting in vwvortex, maybe I can get a few to start posing on here and get this forum moving :D

Comment

Welcome! I'm out in Ventana Ranch. When you get up and going, shoot me a PM.

Comment

Awesome! Also, I may as well put this up here too, M-tech 2 vert in el paso for $1,900...granted it's just the appearance package though

Comment

Yeah man will do! So do you all meet up very often or just every once and awhile?

Comment

Well I work with a fellow e30'er so we meet up often. Haha. The e30 crowd in ABQ is very small, but there are a few of us and we do meet up every once in awhile.

And lambo, I saw the first two pics without reading and got a little excited, then I saw the passenger side and realized why it's priced like that. But I would love to have that interior.

Comment

Oh damn...it didn't have pictures when I first looked at it....

Comment

Working...
                                X