No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

All has been said and shown above. No nood scene in the last season... Boring.
    Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
      Seeing Arya using a face just confirms my suspicions that she actually passed and is one of the "faceless men".

We haven't seen the last of Jaqen. And that is cool.

Also, Cersie is one bad bitch, she will not be going down without one hell of a fight. Am I the only one that actually likes her? Everyone keeps underestimating her and it never ends well.
      couldnt stand her at first, but she seems to have lost some of her smugness, I mean, she is still an extremely smug bitch, but she seems more confident smug, and I like that

Comment

^ this show has made me rethink what I like in characters. So many of the ones you like die that you have to look for other reasons to like characters. Ie you start liking the bad ones. Stockholm syndrome much?

I don't think Arya has become part of the faceless men. I would be much prouder of her if she learned how to do that magic and said fuck you to the establishment.

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
          I don't think Arya has become part of the faceless men. I would be much prouder of her if she learned how to do that magic and said fuck you to the establishment.
          she was never intended to be nameless.

she received the training necessary to become an assassin and was sent on her way.

she played the game while in training because that's how training works.
          past:
          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:
          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
            she was never intended to be nameless.

she received the training necessary to become an assassin and was sent on her way.

she played the game while in training because that's how training works.

Obviously you have never been in training.
            Derek-

Comment

^LOL.

I'm pretty sure DK mastered the art of taking the training.

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
                ^ this show has made me rethink what I like in characters. So many of the ones you like die that you have to look for other reasons to like characters. Ie you start liking the bad ones. Stockholm syndrome much?

How I felt about Jamie too, now after his lil journey with Breanne and him losing his hand, seems much more humble and more likeable

Comment

Originally posted by dereliiict View Post
                  Obviously you have never been in training.
                  here's my favorite photo that i took in Ramadi:

my brothers + sister SGT Bonachea, SPC Zamora, SGT Hamar, and SGT Kelement.

i had earned 2 MOSs by that point. got a 3rd after the tour.

no filter on that... i referred to sandstorms as "orange days".

do tell of your extensive training, please.
                  Last edited by decay; 07-01-2016, 11:18 PM. Reason: name fix
                  past:
                  1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:
                  1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                    Also, Cersie is one bad bitch, she will not be going down without one hell of a fight. Am I the only one that actually likes her? Everyone keeps underestimating her and it never ends well.
                    Nah she's my least favorite living character at this point, and I get the character and what's going on here, the actress is doing a good job at making her character despicable. She's got nothing left to lose so she'll obviously not go down without a fight. Cersei's plight at the hand of the sparrow was supposed to generate some sympathy in the viewer imo, but it didn't in my case because she pretty much deserves what she got, and instead of adapting or growing she just fights against it and strengthens her negative traits. Jaime on the other hand has had stronger story arc that turned his likeability around more, you really got where he was coming from with the whole kingslayer thing and he was somewhat humbled by his experience after capture and while with Brienne. The result is that the character overall is more likeable and has grown and adapted to his situation instead of just raging against it, while Cersei is reduced to a pure sociopath at this point who is now also a raging, grieving mother, Jaime has shown that he has at least some interest in right and wrong, and I'm more interested in seeing where his character goes.

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                    Yeah but look at the last shot in the episode. There is another varys standing right behind daenerys. Editing mistake perhaps?
                    No way it's a mistake, I don't get how this scene is rustling so many people, it's just an obvious time skip and rushed pacing. If you ask me the sudden transition and undesirable pacing there is the result of a scene being cut to manage the length of the episode.
                    Last edited by varg; 07-03-2016, 06:17 PM.

IG @turbovarg
                    '91 318is, M20 turbo
                    [CoTM: 4-18]
                    '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                    - updated 3-17

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post

No way it's a mistake, I don't get how this scene is rustling so many people, it's just an obvious time skip and rushed pacing. If you ask me the sudden transition and undesirable pacing there is the result of a scene being cut to manage the length of the episode.
                      It was just at that moment the time lapse wasn't so obvious nor the series of events within it. Bam! What's sup Varys?

Cersei needs to die. She's a complex character in a mad queen type of way. At the moment, just beyond Little finger, she has the greatest potential to kill the characters most people here probably like the most! Either Jamie will do it, alone, or he'll intercept Arya from completing her list and they'll kill her together.

Comment

to date everyone who has sat on the throne has died so hopefully shes next.
                        Boris - 89 E30 325i
                        84- E30 323i

Comment

So I'm pretty excited for season 7 to drop. Been rewatching everything and holy shit I forgot just how bloody this show is. I remember first watching the Mountain vs Viper fight, and this time I literally closed my eyes to avoid seeing the ending. Fucking brutal. Damn good show, though.
                          My Feedback

Comment

great start! nice intro to the season

Comment

The opening was so good. Have to wait a week now :(
                              sigpic
                              Gun control means using both hands
                              Sex, Drugs, Rock 'n roll. Pick two.

Comment

I agree, it was good!

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Working...
                                X