Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
    So much for a common humanity. You realize that the people that live in North Korea, the average citizen, has absolutely no control over who their leader is or what he does.

To put an historical perspective on what you are talking about doing, take a look at what the US did to the German city of Dresden during WWII. Despite the fact that the city was occupied primarily by civilians, the US military fire-bombed the entire city, something like over 20,000 incendiary bombs in one evening, completely leveling everything there, killing something like 90% of the population. This act has been completely condemned by the world over and deemed completely unnecessary for the execution of the war. It is a tremendous black mark on the US's military efforts during WWII and is still spoken about as one of the worst military decisions ever made because of the needless destruction of human life.

That's what you are talking about, nothing political about stating the obvious, that your stance is the incorrect one.
    First the death figures were much closer to 25k not the inflated 200-500k revisionist historians claim.

Second I submit considering the appaling way the Nazis conducted the war they got what they had coming, and third that was a declared war and has nothing to do with what is gonig on now.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by mbonder View Post
      So much for a common humanity. You realize that the people that live in North Korea, the average citizen, has absolutely no control over who their leader is or what he does.

To put an historical perspective on what you are talking about doing, take a look at what the US did to the German city of Dresden during WWII. Despite the fact that the city was occupied primarily by civilians, the US military fire-bombed the entire city, something like over 20,000 incendiary bombs in one evening, completely leveling everything there, killing something like 90% of the population. This act has been completely condemned by the world over and deemed completely unnecessary for the execution of the war. It is a tremendous black mark on the US's military efforts during WWII and is still spoken about as one of the worst military decisions ever made because of the needless destruction of human life.

That's what you are talking about, nothing political about stating the obvious, that your stance is the incorrect one.

I suppose your appalled by the fire bombing of Tokyo, Osaka, Nagouya, etc... and the deployment of Litte boy and Fat man to end the war as well then......

Parker is correct on all counts from a "historical perspective" as well
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        I suppose your appalled by the fire bombing of Tokyo, Osaka, Nagouya, etc... and the deployment of Litte boy and Fat man to end the war as well then......

Parker is correct on all counts from a "historical perspective" as well
        shouldn't we all be appalled by all of these incidents?

anyone quoting numbers of deaths should actually source a real historical account of to back up your assertions.

Comment

also, lets celebrate LBJ being banned.

good riddance

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
            also, lets celebrate LBJ being banned.

good riddance
            Yes. Let's not let him back again this time.
            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

shouldn't we all be appalled by all of these incidents?

anyone quoting numbers of deaths should actually source a real historical account of to back up your assertions.
              arm chair "Generaling" form 75 years latter is an easy way to become appalled..... Mayhaps we should remember this and remove the rose tinted glasses we review history with, and try to remember and see the context in which those decisions/actions were made under.

agreed on Holmes though, what did he get banned for this time I must have missed that post
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by LBJefferies View Post
                Yeah well most of the rest of the world is a complete dump and the people are hypocrites. Aussies, for example, are some of the most racist people I have ever met. You guys also have your fair share of uneducated right wing religious nut job bogans. So go fuck yourself ya waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles.
                agreed on Holmes though, what did he get banned for this time I must have missed that post
                I think it was for this. Just a guess though.

I was wondering what you guys think;

Are both sides to take a share of the blame for what happened in Charlottesville?
                Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Kind of changing the subject but am i the only one who doesn't understand why everyone is hating on trump right now for what happened in Virginia? Yes there is no place for racism but if you want to be racist and voice your racism thats your first amendment right. He did not condone the racism he said both side were at fault which they were. They had permits to hold the rally the anti protestors did not. And for the world to be "shocked" at what happened just makes no sense you held a white nationalist rally in the south... Thats like playing with fire and expecting to not get burned. Both sides were at fault if they would of let them continue there rally and stayed home no one would of been ran over and no fights would have broke out. To think that white supremacy is the only type of supremacy in this country is just dumb. Black people have hate for the whites just as much as some whites hate blacks and same with Mexicans and every other race. And for the states to be removing any trace of the confederacy is just stupid. Why try and hide the past and act like it never happened? You don't see Germany trying to hide the fact they were once ran by nazi's. Embrace the past and learn from it so it doesn't happen again. I am in no way shape or form a racist. I just don't understand how they can talk down on white racism when the other races in the world have just as much racism. But I'm sure most will think this subject is above my intelligence level too...

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                  1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                  Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                  Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                  Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

arm chair "Generaling" form 75 years latter is an easy way to become appalled..... Mayhaps we should remember this and remove the rose tinted glasses we review history with, and try to remember and see the context in which those decisions/actions were made under.

yeah it's really tough to figure out when to and when not to kill civilians en masse

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                    Kind of changing the subject but am i the only one who doesn't understand why everyone is hating on trump right now for what happened in Virginia? Yes there is no place for racism but if you want to be racist and voice your racism thats your first amendment right. He did not condone the racism he said both side were at fault which they were. They had permits to hold the rally the anti protestors did not. And for the world to be "shocked" at what happened just makes no sense you held a white nationalist rally in the south... Thats like playing with fire and expecting to not get burned. Both sides were at fault if they would of let them continue there rally and stayed home no one would of been ran over and no fights would have broke out. To think that white supremacy is the only type of supremacy in this country is just dumb. Black people have hate for the whites just as much as some whites hate blacks and same with Mexicans and every other race. And for the states to be removing any trace of the confederacy is just stupid. Why try and hide the past and act like it never happened? You don't see Germany trying to hide the fact they were once ran by nazi's. Embrace the past and learn from it so it doesn't happen again. I am in no way shape or form a racist. I just don't understand how they can talk down on white racism when the other races in the world have just as much racism. But I'm sure most will think this subject is above my intelligence level too...
                    there's too much stupid in a single post to even reply to

Comment

Trump Thread 2.0

yeah it's really tough to figure out when to and when not to kill civilians en masse

there's too much stupid in a single post to even reply to

Lol ok. I never condoned what happened and its horrible it did but for people to be shocked make no sense to me.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

you think it's shocking that people are upset that the highest elected position in the country is filled by someone who as a difficult time condemning white nationalists, given the extremely ugly and long history of white nationalism in this country?

personally i'm not surprised trump is doing what he's doing because he's a piece of shit who's daddy was in the KKK

this should be the easiest chip shot for any politician but here we are

Comment

His reasoning for taking two days to condemn racism, hate-groups, ect... was he was waiting for all the facts. Is that not acceptable?
                          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

you think it's shocking that people are upset that the highest elected position in the country is filled by someone who as a difficult time condemning white nationalists, given the extremely ugly and long history of white nationalism in this country?

personally i'm not surprised trump is doing what he's doing because he's a piece of shit who's daddy was in the KKK

this should be the easiest chip shot for any politician but here we are

But for people to he upset that he said both sides are at fault is dumb imo. They both were at fault. The white nationalist had no reason to be holding something like that in the south for that matter But on the other hand the other protestors had no right provoke them. Instead of letting the guy who organized the meeting speak (even though it was a bunch of non sense and hot air) they immediately started attacking him. The guy who mowed those people down deserves to be put in the chair no doubt. If your gonna say there is no place for racism then you need to say it on all levels not just white racism. This is just my opinion call me what ever names you'd like.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                              His reasoning for taking two days to condemn racism, hate-groups, ect... was he was waiting for all the facts. Is that not acceptable?
                              i guess, if you ignore all the other times he did not "wait for all the facts" before making a comment/tweet/press conference

considering one of his common campaign promises was to call islamic terrorism out as soon as possible why doesnt that extend to white nationalist terrorism? hmmmmmmm

Comment

As far as Charlottesville Yes both sides are to blame, obviously one more than the other no arguments. But isnt poking the figurative bear with a stick and trying to elicit a reaction (counter protesters) carry at least some of the blame by raising the tensions of the entire situation to disastrous levels. Kinda like how you all seem to be bitching about the bumbling of the saber rattling with N.K. Also fairly sure the Supremacist groups involved were called out by the T whit in hours of the results of the confrontation..... Is that not soon enough???

How else do you break a population that holds honorable death in service to ones emperor as the end all be all of service to ones self and family and country???? As unfortunate as those decisions were, in the end likely saved many hundreds of thousands if not a million lives on both sides by ending the conflict and not draging it out for another 5+ years. As allied forces would have ended up going house to house in all of japan dealing with every man woman and child fighting in vein to protect the homeland.

But then again you know all this already....... All I am saying is lets not condemn the shots that were called with the benefit of hindsight, and lacking the actual real time perspective of the time period with "modern" R.O.E. mindsets.
                                Last edited by mrsleeve; 08-16-2017, 10:54 AM.

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X