• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chump for President

Trump: Obama's Birth Certificate is Missing

Monday, 25 Apr 2011 08:24 PM
    By Hiram Reisner

More ways to share...

Billionaire real estate developer Donald Trump says he recently was told that President Barack Obama’s birth certificate is missing. While declining to reveal Monday to CNN’s Anderson Cooper how he received the information, Trump said Obama’s lack of a birth certificate would be a shame, since he would like to take the president on “one-on-one.”

“Well, I've been told very recently, Anderson, that the birth certificate is missing,” Trump said in an interview for “Anderson Cooper 360,” to be aired Monday night. “I’ve been told that it’s not there and it doesn’t exist — and if that’s the case it’s a big problem. I’ve just heard that two days ago from someone — I don’t want to say who.

“I’ve been told it’s not there — it’s missing — and I feel badly about that, because I’d love for him to produce his birth certificate so that he can fight one-on-one,” he continued. “If you look at what he’s doing as president with the fuel prices, you can do a great fight one-on-one, you don't need this issue.

“It’s hard to believe he doesn’t produce his birth certificate if he has one; it would be so easy to do.”

So? The birther debate is dead and only even regarded as a legitimate issue by the fringe. It's completely irrelevant at this point.

Trump is just getting some publicity for himself. I seriously doubt he will run. I don't think most people would take him seriously.

He's at the same level as Palin for me. A really annoying person without much to say, who inexplicably continues to get time in front of the camera.
    Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
    Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

^ werd
      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Honestly I doubt anything will ever come of this whole citizenship thing.

He is already president. Go do something else.

Now if he vehemently opposed the new health care reform, I could get behind him.

There are much more important issues at hand.

However, I do like how Trump says he will bitch slap the OPEC nations and lower the price of oil/gas. I miss $1 a gallon.

Originally posted by StewStewIloveyouyou
        hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah f--- this community its like am making my life with you guys
        And am making my life with you guy too. ;)

Comment

Now Trump will take on his education records. It is getting publicity, and is making Repubs look bad, maybe it is a Liberal Conspiracy.

Comment

The birther issue will likely live on

because the people really promoting it, will never accept it.

Sadly enough, there is so much material with the Obama Administration to pick on, I just never understood why anyone would adopt such a sleazy publicity ploy to promote themselves.

At the end, I am sure Trump loss some fans. Just another charlatan on a smear campaign that never existed.

The only thing I see that really happened here is that the tax payers paid for some official in the administration to fly down to Hawaii and get another document that supported a previously released document.

Yesterday, Trump was still ranting on Obama receiving bad grades. Considering the school transcripts have never been released to the public, how would he know? Does the word FERPA meaning anything to anyone? You wonder where these assertions are coming from and more importantly when all this nonsense will stop. They are giving the election away to the democrats and maybe that's what this is all about?

This is getting to feel like something you would read in the National Enquirer.

Spoiler Alert: Obama had good grades @ Columbia which got him into Harvard.
            Last edited by Javier h; 04-27-2011, 09:59 AM.

Comment

wait, when you become president do you have to show your birth certificate to prove citizenship?
              '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.
              '86 325e- Donor car for swap/parts car
              '00 323i- BBS 197s Totalted
              '89 740 turbo Volvo- Donated

Comment

Why discredit it so quickly? Trump makes plenty of good points... I guess I've really only heard the "birther" side. Is there evidence (aside from the certificate of live birth) that he was born here? Has anyone come out from his grade school or anything like that?

I can promise you that at least a few people would remember me from elementary school and kindergarden. Hell I remember lots of people and teachers.
                Originally posted by z31maniac
                I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

if a certificate of live birth isn't enough, then WTF is? jesus fucking christ.
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Did nobody run a background check on Obama before he became president? Lol. Why is this even an issue.

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

Even if he wasn't actually born in the US. Does it really matter?

Comment

This "birth certificate" was a hot button then, and looks to be a hot button now. Why arent WE ALL questioning the legitimacy of his so-called birth certificate? Where are the documents he provided and why didnt they put to rest this issue? Obviously something is there. Say what you want about Trump, but he's not as dumb as some people think nor would he risk damaging his image/brand if he didnt have a leg to stand on. I want to see the pudding!

Comment

it's a hot button to the tin-foil-hat wearing, bible thumping fringe. To everyone else, it's total nonsense!
                          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

^^Truth, I don't think Trump would cut his dick off for anything he didn't have something on. I think he is leading up to something.

Comment

kinda..
                              sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
                              1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
                              1991 318is - Sold
                              1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Working...
                              X